- Eyes -

Atticus was good at distractions, he was completely insane. The guards ran after him and we took our chance.
Minho and i filled bags with large guns, small ones and a hole bunch of ammunition. The perks of having a robot arm was the raw strength in it, i had no problem carrying double the bags minho did. We ran back to my room and slid each bag under my bed.
Newt was in there standing by a window "done" minho panted.
I walked over to Newt, he looked down at me and smiled, and all at once i was back in the trees walking towards the light and seeing Newt across the grass. His eyes were no longer the teenage ones i remember but they were still beautiful and they still shined with hope and passionate  love.  I heard the door shut, minho left.
"This is it huh?" He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and sighed.
"Seems like it"
"Stay with me ok?" He pulled me closer, i was confused.
"Dont leave my side. I know you greenie. You'll make sure you die before anyone else does. But im asking, begging you to stay with me. Please. Dont be a hero this time."
"Newt..." he cut me off with a kiss.
"Promise me greenie. I dont want to go back to the oasis without you. I wont go back without you."

(Ok so theres gonna be a bit of smut...i know some of you dont like that so do not read the ITALICS. It wont affect the story)

Newt lifted me in his arms with ease, he had been practising. He wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed my jawline.
"Newt..." i whispered
"You wont promise me. I cant make you. So let me have you, please" his voice broke but he didnt cry, instead he looked straight into my eyes with hunger and led me on the bed under him, his hands roamed under my shirt, i gasped when he reached my chest. He gently stripped me of clothes and kissed every inch of my skin, filling my body with tingles. When he entered me i felt everything, i felt like i was pure fire, i curled my toes and dug my fingers into his back as his moaned softly in my ear.
"N-newt" i was short for breath but each time his name left my mouth he tensed and thrusted harder.
After an hour he led next to me and trailed his fingers across the many scars on my chest and stomach, he stopped at the middle scar that he had made and pushed his palm gently down on it. "Ill never forgive myself for that"
"Ill never forgive you for giving up" i smiled. He leaned in and kissed me again and again and i forgot about the evening that was coming.

"I'll try Newt, i promise"
He turned around and smiled as he pulled on a shirt "Thank you"

The rest of the day went slowly, at dinner everyone was tense, there were more guards than i had anticipated. a lot more.
I could see the helicopter on top of the building, i could see the enhanced guns the guards now carried. They knew.
I wrote 'they know' on a napkin and passed it under the table, i watched everyones faces, but i got a note back in Atticus' handwriting.
'We're doing it.'

Atticus kicked his chair back and pulled out his pistol from his jeans and began to shoot.

--------------------------------------------
Im really rusty!! So sorry about that! Byt i hope you enjoyed it anyway
Love abbie❤