- Ignored -

While Newt was having 'family time' with his sister, me and Thomas were on body collection. Leaving dead bodies across the camp wouldn't be pleasant in a few hours. 

"So Lucy isn't a sweet kid then?" Thomas laughed as he dragged a body and dumped it on the pile a few meters away from camp.

"No, she's vile" I said dumping another body on top. I grabbed the lighter from my pocket and lit the branches surrounding the corpses.

"She seems it" he replied.

"She called me manly!" Thomas snickered "and gross"

"Gross? well i wouldn't say you were gross"

"But i'm manly?" I eyed him and he winked at me.

 "Manlier than most women" I tried to object by pointing at the muddy dress i still wore and would probably burn later, it smelt of dead people and blood.

"come on lets put this fire out and head back" he said once the mound had turned to ash, it took about 3 hours. 

When we got back i hoped to see Newt but apparently Lucy, the little darling she was had made some friends. Newt, Brenda, Atticus, and a tonne of others were crowded around her asking her questions about WICKED, she made it seem like she'd been through hell and back...unlikely. she wasn't hurt, her hair wasn't falling out, she had perfect teeth and perfect skin...she didn't know what it was like to go through hell and back. 

Newt sat with his arm around her, he caught my eye and smiled beckoning me to come over but i growled and walked off. I headed straight for my tent and flopped on the bed. I suddenly realized how tired i was but the rotting smell coming from me was vile. i took advantage of the fact that no one was in the shower cubicle. The water was stone cold but i immediately felt better with clean hair and no death smell. i left my dress in a bin and ran back to my tent wrapped in a towel. I put on a more comfortable outfit of black leggings and a baggy three quarter length sleeve v neck shirt. i flopped on the bed again and fell asleep. 

I woke up and the tent was pitch black save for one candle on the makeshift dresser. I felt next to me that Newt still wasn't here. I pulled my boots on and left the tent looking for answers. No one was around except for Atticus who was on fire watch by the looks of it. 

"Hey sleepy head, just so you know everyone is asleep..."

"what?! Where's Newt?" I asked folding my arms.

"Uh- greenie, he um...well" Atticus didn't say anything else just pointed towards Ava's tent. Huffing, i walked slowly towards the tent and when i looked in was pissed. Ava wasn't in there but Lucy was led in the giant double bed and Newt was asleep on one of the sofas. "You've got to be kidding me" i whispered marching over to Newt. I shook him "Oi! Why aren't you in our bed?!" he rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Lucy  didn't want to stay on her own"

"So what you're just going to abandon me now?"

"Greenie, it's not..."

"Leave it. Just when you get fed up of her...you know where i am" I stormed out from the tent again, passed Atticus and into my tent and into bed. "idiot" i mumbled. 

I was just about to drift off when i felt a pair of arms wrap around me. a smile tugged on my lips "thank you" i whispered.

But the arms didn't feel like Newt's...i thought it was Minho but even then the arms were too muscly. "You're welcome" a deep voice whispered in my ear making me shudder. His hand covered my mouth and his other arm trapped my arms. He spun me around slowly. James. 

"Scream and i will walk you to Newt's tent and slash his throat" he removed his hand from my mouth and i didn't scream. "What are you doing asshole?!" i whispered. 

"What we should've done years ago" he kissed my cheek and tied my hands then shoved a pillow case in my mouth. A thump hit the back of my head and black spots appeared in my vision and i blacked out.

----------------------

hope you enjoyed <3 not sure when the next part will be...maybe monday? 

i love you guys so much 

love Abbie <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx