- Let's Go! -

So smut is coming.....just a warning

Georgia was buried and a wooden cross placed next to it. Newt and I said a few words about how she wasn't as bad as we first thought etc etc. It was quick and then everyone returned to their jobs. I took the dress off after as quickly as possible with Newts help. He had told everyone not to bother us for a few hours.  My stomach turned.
He was still fully clothed as his pulled my naked body towards him slamming his lips onto mine and running his tongue along the bottom of my lips. My knees buckled as he lifted me into his arm and led me carefully on my back.
"You are beautiful" he whispered in between kisses on my neck.
"Newt, I"
He shushed me. "Don't talk unless it to say my name" he grinned wickefly and brushed his lips against my cheek' my jaw, my neck and collarbone. Each time I let out a small moan of pleasure. 
His hands cupped my breasts as he kissed them.
I didn't want him to stop as he moved lower and tasted me. A sound I had never heard of came from my mouth as my back arched and hands gripped his hair. He pushed and pushed until I caved. I could feel him smiling between my legs as he rose up again shrugging his trousers and shirt off leaving him just as naked as I was.
"My wife." He grinned as he kissed me again. "I love you. I will always love you. I will give you everything I can possibly give to you and more. You are my world greenie. Mine!" He purred as he thrust gently into me.
He grinned as I screamed his name. He wrapped one hand around my shoulders and the other gripped my thigh.
"Say it again" he pleaded. I did. And his thrusts got longer and faster and harder pure joy filled my body as my arms wrapped around him, nails digging in to his muscled shoulders. Our bodies moved together and various groans left our mouth as we kissed and made love.
We both climaxed at the same time and Newts eyes were incredible. Sparkling and blue.
After three more times Newt fell asleep. I couldn't sleep.  I gently got dressing into jeans and one of his shirts and left the tent.
What I found when I left was interesting. The camp was empty save for the group who were in the forest. They all sat around a table with a giant map on it.
"Um what's happening? Where is everyone?"
Atticus turned around "Well you've obviously had a nice afternoon." My cheeks blushed as I sat at an open chair. "Well Ava turns out, wasn't at your wedding because of calls from wicked a few miles away. Some men left behind her. We can strike now. We can form a plan within the hour.  There are still trucks left we can hideout there and wait for an opportunity.  We can do it now. If we succeed in a week the world would be an entirely new place!"
Everyone around the table seemed to agree.
"Is this possible? Do we have the weapons to do it?" I said leaning over the map. 
"Yes we do. The tent is full of them. We need to gear up and leave now. We'll take out the guards when they leave wicked to return here and then we attack. I've heard there are not that many armed men inside. We can do it. We can save the world!" Minho stood as he spoke.
"We are agreed then?" Thomas smiled.
Everyone looked to me even atticus. I stood from my seat looked each member of the group in the eyes. I thought of Georgia and the promise I made her.

I grinned as wickedly as newt had a few hours ago. Not with lust for him but for killing, I had had this feeling before. Over the years my blackouts had become clearer I had felt this same feeling when I killed those boys in the maze. I had the same feeling when I killed the man who read out Newts name on the infected list. I had the same feeling when Newt shocked me in denver. I closed my eyes and let the rage of everything and  everyone fill my veins, I was going to Slaughter them all. I was going to kill everyone who was opposed to us. I was going to save the world with the help of my friends. I was going to get back to paradise and have a life with my husband.
My fists clenched as I said "Let's go and save the world!" 

---------------
I hope my smut was OK haha I'm not great at it as you can see but I do like writing it haha.

Hope you enjoyed this part
I love you all so much

Love abbie ❤❤❤