For you

Chloe's eyes were still closed. Slowly waking up she concentrated on the feeling. There was a warm hand on her abdomen, lightly moving up and down with her own breathing. There was a gentle puff of air against her bare shoulder every couple of seconds. There was also a familiar body pressed against her back. Together they fit in perfect shape.

Chloe opened her eyes and recognized the room. She turned around carefully and met Beca's eyes. The brunette mirrored her wide smile and let out a relaxed sigh.

"Good morning" Chloe whispered.

"Good morning" Beca answered, caressing the redhead's cheek softly.

Chloe tilted her head to kiss Beca's palm and then snuggled her nose in the crook of her neck. Beca giggled lightly wrapping her arm tighter around Chloe's shoulders. And there they spent the next minutes. Well the minutes didn't pass for them, time was not running.

"You sure you're ok?" Beca whispered, a hint of concern in her voice.

"Uhuh" Chloe answered.

Beca's body stiffened a little and Chloe noticed the tension. The redhead changed position to look at Beca.

"I'm ok, Becs. I wasn't hurt and I discovered some strength I forgot I had inside me" Chloe assured. "And besides my prince was there to rescue me" She added, making Beca laugh, scowl and say "Hey!"

"You pretty much rescued yourself" Beca said with a smile once the laughter was gone. "You strong and brave woman" The brunette added poking Chloe's nose gently.

The redhead closed the gap between them with a kiss full of love. Beca's lips parted allowing Chloe in and making the kiss deeper. Their bodies were pressed together, they wanted to feel every inch of each other's skin. Chloe cupped Beca's cheek and rolled over on top of her with her legs around Beca's thigh. The kisses and caresses became more and more passionate, the love they felt was flooding their hearts and spreading all over their bodies.

The previous night both women had undressed each other to get in bed. It had been such a romantic scene and Chloe had felt flattered seeing how Beca held herself back, waiting until Chloe was ready for the next step. Now in the next morning Chloe didn't even know if she felt ready, all she knew is she felt an infinite amount of love that she needed to show.

Beca's hands found a sensitive spot on Chloe's back that made her moan. Chloe's lips found a sensitive spot on Beca's neck that made her moan. Discovering each other and themselves, their hips started rocking in sync, in a morning they would never forget.

An hour later, Beca and Chloe walked in the living room. Amy was sitting on the couch using her laptop.

"Oh hey! I had to put some music on earlier... this place isn't too big, you know?" Amy greeted them. Chloe blushed immediately and walked towards the kitchen. Beca blushed too, but glared at Amy before saying "Good morning to you too" and following Chloe.

The redhead was standing in the middle of the kitchen when Beca got there.

"Surprise!" The brunette whispered in Chloe's ear hugging her from behind.

The kitchen counter was covered with 3 bouquets of lilies, each with a little red box of chocolates next to it. On the little table there was a tray that had heart shaped cookies. They had been cut in half and then stick back together with a band aid. One of those colorful band aids for kids.

"Wow" Was everything Chloe could say. She turned around to look at Beca, her eyes full of tears. "When...?"

"Last night, around 3 am." Beca answered the implied question. Chloe smiled.

"Your didn't have to do this"

"Yes I had to" Beca said before giving Chloe a sweet kiss.

Chloe hugged Beca tightly and closed her eyes. The brunette startled her when she spoke up.

"Seriously, Amy!? Are you still doing that for the bets?" Beca was looking at Amy who was standing in front of her with the camera.

"Those bets are nothing, I'll take this to Hollywood" Amy replied. Chloe and Beca laughed, still hugging each other.

A few minutes later, the three women were enjoying the cookies. Chloe was so proud of Beca's efforts and her heart was beating stronger than ever. She sighed in content.

"Amy grab the camera" Beca said while standing up from the couch to stand in front of it.

The brunette cleared her throat. She looked nervous. Chloe held her breath.

"Chloe, I want to say... I want to thank you for giving me another chance after what I did. I am... I am..." Beca lost words and decided to take a different route. "In these months I had the chance to see you get better. I am so proud of you. What I try to say is... I love your eyes even when you cry, I love how your hair looks under the sun and also under the lights in a bar at night. I love how you can't choose between chocolates and flowers" Beca smiled at Chloe's giggles and sighed. "I love you. I am so deeply in love with you" She finished.

Chloe was already standing in front of Beca. Her hands were slightly shaking because of emotion, her eyes filled with tears. She seemed to be speechless. Taking Beca's hand she placed it on her chest, over her heart. "I love you too" She said simply.

After a tender kiss and a hug, Beca looked at Amy, "Aaaand cut!"

"Luckily you got that too, Aubrey would be really jealous if she missed Beca's words" Chloe said.

"Speaking of the devil..." Beca muttered standing up to answer the door. To her surprise not only Aubrey was there, but the rest of the Bellas too. Phew I spoke up just in time. She thought.

All the girls decided to visit because they had heard what happened to Chloe. Joy filled the small apartment with laughter, some tears and high pitched voices telling all kinds of stories. From all those stories, the one that everybody enjoyed most was how Beca Mitchell could help Chloe Beale fix her broken pieces.

..........................................

...............................

THE END

I decided to end this story here. Thank you so much to all of you who followed it while I was writing, and also to the ones who read it now that it's finished. Thank you for all the comments/messages/tweets encouraging me to write. For me this story was a self discovery too, I wrote some feelings I kept inside me :)

Please let me know what you think of this story and check my other stories. Thank you again!