Found in A Library (Teenlock)

Sherlock Holmes always felt alone, especially nowadays when the only people to go near him where the school teachers and the occasional girl looking for something more than friendship, Sherlock wasn't too fond of the teachers and girls weren't his area. He was so different from everyone there in his school and even the world it seemed to him. From one look he could tell practically everything about people from their personal life to what their favourite colour is. He tried not to look at people and deduce them because when he did he would want to show off and tell people about it, but instead of basking at his glory they would push him away instead.

Sherlock decided that he needed to figure out what it was that was wrong with him, why he was so smart and eager to learn the little bit he didn't know as long as he thought it important, to figure out why he wasn't all out for those girls that would come to him when he was alone like the other boys were. He felt so alone without a friend in the world. Not even his brother, his one brother that he hated so much.

Sherlock had spent the last two days reading about what was wrong with him, not leaving the library once. He ignored his hunger and need to go to the bathroom and just kept reading more and more psychology books. This is another sign, he thought to himself, normal fourteen year-olds don't read psychology books for days on end. Sherlock was on the brink of crying, he needed to figure out what was wrong with him! He had now read almost every book on the shelves about what could be wrong with him but he had found nothing yet. Sherlock was near the end of the last book from the many piles around him before a noise took him out of his trance.

"Sherlock Holmes?" another girl. Sherlock sighed and didn't look up from his books.

"Yes?" he asked, keeping his nose in the words and trying to read more.

"I heard you hadn't left the library in days, I just wanted to bring you some food and some company." The girl said. Sherlock glanced up; it was Molly, a girl from his class that seemed to follow Sherlock around.

"I don't need it." Sherlock barked, looking down at his book once more, "I'm fine on my own." The girl seemed hurt but Sherlock was much more hurt than she was. He almost growled but the girl dropped the bag of crisps in front of him and then ran off in tears. Sherlock knew that he had gone a bit far but he didn't want anyone there. No one was supposed to care about him, he was alone. It was another two hours yet before the boy was interrupted once more.

"I don't need food or someone to be here, so no need to ask." Sherlock groaned, rereading one of the books he thought was most similar to him.

"Good, I wasn't asking anyways. I was merely going to state it out for you." said a boy's voice. Sherlock's head shot up and saw the maker of the words. The boy's name was John Watson; he was slightly older than Sherlock by a year or so. He was popular at the school from what Sherlock knew, but John had always been very kind. The boy came over and sat beside Sherlock and the deducer was stunned. He didn't know what to do!

"What are you doing?" Sherlock asked with a slight gulp.

"I heard you've been here for days! What are you even reading about?" John asked him with a slight cock of his head. Sherlock gulped again, he had never acted like this around people before! He was so nervous and John looked so calm! Things like this had been happening more often, although rare at the same time. Sherlock never really liked anyone before, but then he noticed the boys at his school becoming more and more handsome and the girls becoming less and less of an interest.

"Erm, I'm researching for school." Sherlock lied, and boy was that the worst lie he ever told!

"I know you're not. I'm good at catching lies." John said with a wink to Sherlock. "What are you really doing?"

"I am researching... but myself. I'm different, John, and I need to know what is wrong with me." Sherlock admitted, his throat caught at the end and his eyes began to water. John Watson then did the unbelievable, he wrapped his arms around Sherlock and let the boy cry, cry for maybe the first time in a long while. Sherlock cried and he could without being made fun of.

"Shush, Sherlock. It's ok. I know how you feel..." John cooed.

Sherlock took in a breath. "How?" he asked the boy beside him.

"I like the girls here but they aren't enough. I like someone else at this school and I have a feeling he might be struggling with that kind of feeling too, am I right?" John asked. Sherlock didn't catch on immediately but then he looked at the boy, wiping the mucus and tears away, and did what he did best, Sherlock deduced.

"You like me?" Sherlock asked quietly. John blushed slightly.

"You're fantastic, I've heard what you do and I've seen you do it. It's amazing. You're amazing and I don't think you should be putting yourself down with reading to see what's wrong with you. You have a fantastic gift and that shouldn't go to waste." John replied and then Sherlock moved his hand down and held onto John's just where he could feel the boy's pulse. What Sherlock was going to do he had to be sure about John's feelings. He had to! Then John's pulse sped up ever so slightly. Sherlock looked into his eyes and John's pupils dilated the same moment that Sherlock's did. The two boys leaned in ever so softly until finally, oh finally, their lips met. Both of them smiled against the other's mouth, they had found what they were looking for.

________________________

Loved this one sooo much! Based it off of a Pin on Pinterest! Fan, Vote, and Comment :D

~Una