Discovering Johnlock

"John! John come here." Sherlock demanded, placed on the edge of a chair precariously with John's laptop balanced on his knees.

"Sherlock! You're going to drop and break it if you keep sitting like that!" John grumbled, storming over and snatching up his laptop.

Sherlock held onto the laptop, even as John tugged. "John! Look at your screen. Tell me, what the hell are you looking at?!"

John tilted his head to see the screen better. His Tumblr page was still open. "Social media, Sherlock. Now give me my laptop." He tugged slighly harder.

Sherlock didn't budge and continued speaking. "I was looking through your history. And looked at a few of the pages. I need you to explain a few things for me."

"And what would that be?" John groaned, plopping onto the floor so if the laptop were to fall, he'd catch it.

"What is Johnlock exactly? And why are the two of us involved in it?" Sherlock looked nearly disgusted.

John's eyes widened and he immediately slammed his laptop closed. "It's nothing, Sherlock!"

"Well obviously it isn't nothing." Sherlock muttered under his breath, pulling out his phone. "What's that thing called? Tumblr?"

John sighed heavily but nodded, taking his laptop in the other room. Sherlock hurriedly downloaded the app and created an account. "Johnlock..." he murmered slowlyas he typed it into the search but only grey boxes appeared.

"John! The app isn't working!" Sherlock called. John just chuckled and grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"I know." he laughed as he opened up the bottle.

"Did you sabotage it?!" Sherlock looked taken aback.

"No, Tumblr mobile is just horrible." John patted his shoulder as he walked by. Sherlock groaned and rushed into the living room and grabbed his own laptop, opening up and signing into Tumblr as fast as he could. Soon enough, he was back in the search engine. There it was, images upon images of him and John.

"John, what's an OTP?" Sherlock called, scrolling through.

"One True Pairing, Sherlock."

"How do all these people know us?"

"Well, we're kind of famous, Sher."

"This is weird..." he came upon an image of Sherlock wearing a riding outfit and, well, riding John.

"I know."

A few minutes later, Sherlock piped up. "What's your URL?"

"No."

Sherlock typed in the letters N and O yet it sure wasn't John's blog that appeared.

"Seriously John, what is it?"

"I'm not telling you, Sherlock!"

Sherlock groaned but after an hour of searching? He had found it. High-functioning-hedgehogs, the blog of John Hamish Watson. Sherlock followed him immediately and searched through it, many images of the two of them appeared, as well as stories, and a lot more. Funny posts, Doctor Who, an american show called Supernatural, and a lot of other things too.

"You post Johnlock things?"

John sighed, following Sherlock back. "Yes, and before you ask; yes I write it as well."

"So... you like this? The, um, pornographic idea of us?"

"I like the fluffy things as well, Sherlock. Images of us if we met as children or teenagers? Or if we had kids. They even have Mycroft and Lestrade. You and Molly. You and Moriarty--"

"Oh that is just revolting."

"I know, Sherlock. But I've seen it before." John chuckled. "Some of these kids are gods in photoshop!"

Sherlock hummed in approval. Soon, John noticed Sherlock typing quite a lot. "What're you doing, Sher?"

"Nothing."

A few seconds later, John had something in his Ask box. He furrowed his eyebrows, glancing at Sherlock, and opening his messages.

Tell me, John Hamish Watson, what is it that you'd do with Sherlock Holmes if given the chance? -SH

-Anon

John froze, glancing back at Sher. Who was still typing. His tensions calmed. Just a roleplay Ask. He typed up a reply [Oh Mr Holmes, why not come to John Watson's room and you'll find out? -JW]

Almost immediately another reply came in.

Why don't you go into your room then? -SH

John looked up once more. Sherlock was staring right at him. He gulped.

"Sherlock?"

"John."

"Is this...?"

"Yes."

"Do you mean--"

"Yes."

With that, John retreated to his room. Sherlock followed suite a minute afterwards, after changing into his purple shirt and grabbing John's red pants from the clean laundry hamper.

I thought this was pretty funny! XD Also, the URL for John would be mine if any of you guys wanna check it out XD and yeah, I know, the fluff isn't as fluffy. In fact the stuff is seeming a bit more smuttier (well, its implied at least). SO IF YOU GIVE ME IDEAS THEN I SHALL WRITE THE FLUFFIEST FLUFF EVER, HELL EVEN SMUTTY STUFF IF YOU REAAAAAAAALLY WANT IT. SO GIMME IDEAS. I AM UP FOR ANYTHING. SO GIMME IDEAS :D i LOVE YOU GUYS, YOU ROCK FOR STILL READING THESE AFTER SO LONG!

~Una <3