Experiments (Wolflock)

John sat in 221B in his armchair as usual. He was reading the paper as he always did, wearing a robe, and waiting for the tea to be ready as normal. A totally normal day for 221B and Sherlock was in the kitchen doing his experiments as always. Something odd had happened to Sherlock, John could tell, because in their last case a very large dog had bit Sherlock! It was very odd but they got it checked and the dog didn't have rabies or anything. The next day Sherlock had gotten something in the mail but he refused to tell John what it was, and ever since he's been caught up in the kitchen with his work.

"John! I made you a nice cuppa." Sherlock called from the kitchen. John froze where he was in the paper and looked over his shoulder at the man; Sherlock hadn't spoken for almost a week now!

"Are you ok, Sherlock?" John called back as he got from his seat to go get the cup.

Sherlock grinned. "Yes, yes. I'm fine. I just got a bit bored, doing the last part of my experiment when the thought came to my mind that I rarely do anything for you." The man replied. John was hesitant as he took the cuppa from Sherlock and took a sip. John moaned in pleasure and drank the whole cuppa in only a few gulps.

"Sherlock, when did you learn to make tea like this? It's fantastic!" John exclaimed. Sherlock smiled at him.

"Oh Mycroft taught me a thing or two when we were younger." Sherlock said and then walked back to the kitchen table. Then it came to John.

"You put something in that didn't you, Sherlock?" He asked suddenly. Sherlock put his face to the microscope.

"You're kidding, right John? I make you a cuppa and then you instantly think I did something to it? Shame on you!" Sherlock exclaimed. John felt guilty for thinking that Sherlock tried to experiment on him again so he apologised and went back to his armchair. All of a sudden an awfully loud burp erupted from John! Again he apologised and went back to reading. A moment later John heard a noise behind him and he was about to turn around but then a voice spoke to him that sounded like Sherlock's.

"Don't move." The voice growled. John gulped and stayed where he was and waited to see what would happen.

"Sherlock!" John called loudly but then he got a hit to the back of the head. John yelped and spun around to see that a very large dog that looked like the one that had bit Sherlock was stalking closer to John.

"No moving." The dog said. The dog spoke!

"Bloody hell I've gone mad, there's a talking dog in my living room!" John laughed hysterically.

The dog shook its head then and jumped at John, giving the man no time to call out for help. The dog pinning down the man to the ground and snarled at him, John gulped.

"Nice doggy, good doggy!" John babbled but then the dog bit hard on John's shoulder then jumped off of him and ran away and towards Sherlock's room.

"SHERLOCK LOOK OUT!" John screamed, remembering that he had heard Sherlock go upstairs just before the talking dog got in.

"John?!" Sherlock yelled and then the shirtless man rushed over to John's side who was gripping his shoulder in pain.

"Sherlock...dog...in the flat... bit me." John groaned as he looked up into the worried man's eyes.

"John, there is no bite on your shoulder." Sherlock said as he examined John's shoulder. John's eyes widened and he turned his head and saw holes in his jumped but no bite marks were laid on him.

"No, I saw the dog. Sherlock, it spoke! It pinned me down and it bit me! I swear!" John bawled, water filling up in his eyes.

"Shush John. Come on, it'll be ok. There's no dog now." Sherlock cooed and then helped John onto the couch with him.

"I swear, Sherlock, it was here and it bit me." John cried softly.

"How are you feeling, John? Woozy? Drowsy? Dizzy? Anything?" Sherlock asked him urgently.

John shook his head. "Just thirsty and hungry." John answered. Sherlock nodded.

"I'll make you another cuppa and I'll make you something to eat." The man said and the John noticed that Sherlock wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Sherlock, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" John asked him curiously as he made John a cuppa.

Sherlock's body seemed to redden quickly. "Oh, I was about to take a shower when you called me." And John knew he was lying but he ignored it and waited for Sherlock to return. When Sherlock sat back next to him he held a cup of tea and some sweets.

"Thank you, Sherlock." John said with a smile to the man. Sherlock smiled back and handed John the food. John sighed in relaxation when the warm tea filled him and the sweets softened the taste.

"It's no problem, John. Now, can you do something for me?" Sherlock asked him. John sighed, knowing that he should have seen this coming.

"Sure, what is it?" he asked softly.

"Just don't get angry." Sherlock replied and then took John's things from him before turning back to him.

"Why would I get-" Sherlock answered that unfinished question instantly by grabbing John's face with his hands and kissing him full on the mouth. John's eyes widened but after a moment he melted into the kiss and his tongue slipped into Sherlock's mouth where their tongues danced together. That was when John felt something very weird, an odd thudding against the couch behind him. John broke the kiss to look behind him and.... god he was mad now, there was a tail there and it was happy thudding away.

"I have a tail." John said suddenly. Sherlock smiled when he saw a tail of his own pop from his tailbone.

"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, John." But then neither of them spoke a word as both men seemed to shrink with their bones twisting and turning almost painfully and then fur growing all over them.

"Oh my god, I'm a dog." John barked and started whimpering and trying to get away from himself. Sherlock rolled his doggy eyes at John and then licked the side of John's face, making John freeze in his tracks.

"You're not a dog, John. You're a wolf." Sherlock said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Right, wolf, right, THERE'S NO BLOODY DIFFERENCE!" John yelled loudly.

"Actually John-"

"No, no time for that, bloody hell, Sherlock. What is wrong with me? I really have gone mad." John exclaimed and flopped down onto the ground.

"You haven't gone mad." Sherlock barked, his little wolf tail wagging ever so slightly.

"Care to explain?" John asked him. Sherlock nodded.

"Remember that dog that bit me during our last case? Well, that wasn't a normal dog. It was a werewolf, and only one of many. Well apparently we're werewolves now but give me a minute to explain that now. So, when I passed out I had needed blood from the werewolf that bit me to live. A few days later I got that odd package; that was Moriarty's blood. He was the werewolf that bit me. He told me to drink it and I was desperate so I did. Then I shifted into a wolf almost immediately. I read the note Moriarty had given me and it said that with just a simple wolf bite, and some blood given to the person bit, they turn into a wolf too. There's more to it, I know, but that wasn't important to me. What shocked me was that sentimental or romantic actions can cause a new wolf to shift. The cuppa, both of them, had some of my blood in it and then I bit you. When I kissed you I wanted to see if you would shift. The times I shifted after being 'turned' were when I saw you with those girls you were dating and I felt jealous."

It was a lot to take in but John soaked it into his mind. He was a bloody werewolf, a thing of fiction, and Sherlock Holmes had kissed him mostly because he was jealous of the girls John went out with! The only thing John could do right now was laugh! Sherlock cocked his head at the wolf-man before him and then he laughed too. Neither had noticed for a minute or two that they had turned back into their human form.

"Wolves, huh?" John asked, pulling his legs to his chest, attempting to hide the fact that they were both naked.

"Yeah, we're both mad here." Sherlock chuckled and pulled John into a passionate kiss before they both shifted back into their wolf forms and chased each other all round the flat like little pups.

The Johnlock Book of One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara