Just One Bite (Vamp!Lock by @Fandomz_everywhere)

His eyes.

        His hair.

        His scent.

        His smooth skin.

        He was perfect in every other way. That was his John; the one that Sherlock oh so craved for just a taste of his blood. Sherlock didn't know how he got himself into this mess. One day he was an ordinary high functioning sociopath, the next he was a blood thirsty vampire wanting a taste of John's blood.

        "Just what have I got myself into..." Sherlock muttered under his breath as he looked into the mirror, examining his fangs. Apparently when he was young some crazy ass kid from his class bit him. Sherlock saw that the kid that bit him had fangs, but couldn't care much about it. That bite hadn't took any effect on him, until now.

        Sherlock now has enhanced hearing and his sense of smell is extremely good. He can run really fast and can get the places within seconds. His eyesight had also improved, and now he can see sound waves. Sherlock sighed as his fangs retracted. He heard the front door open. John was home. Sherlock went out of his room to greet him.

        "Oh hi Sherlock. I just came back from work. Well no, I went to get the groceries. And I've got milk." John said while going to the kitchen to make tea. "Do you want tea Sherlock?"

        "No." Sherlock whispered into John's ear.

        John yelped and shouted "How the bloody hell did you get here this fast-" Before he could say anything, Sherlock pinned him to the wall and whispered in his ear.

        "I don't want any tea John...." he muttered leaning close to John's ear, making him shiver when his warm breath hits his ear. "I want your blood...."