The Date (Potterlock/Parentlock)

Hamish gulped, wringing his hands as his eyes darted across the Quidditch field. The sun was just about to set and he stood at the bottom of the Gryffindor stands. Never had he been this nervous before! The night before had truly been magical, and he was so relaxed! But that was also unexpected. This? This was very expected. And because of that, butterflies raged in his stomach like a hurricane.

All of a sudden a strong set of hands and arms wrapped around Hamish's waist, causing the boy to squeak out loudly (almost like a hedgehog) and spin around. The arms still wrapped around him, Hamish's eyes soon met the sparkling blue eyes of Seamus Finnigan. He smiled shyly, a blush creeping into his cheeks.

Seamus laughed and kissed Hamish's cheek. "You're pretty adorable when you blush."

This, of course, made Hamish blush even deeper.

"H-hi Seamus! Y-you're pretty adorable yourself." Hamish replied, taking a slight step back to get a better look of Seamus. Thankfully they were about the same height, no need for neck straining. They also both wore similar outfits. Both had on Gryffindor jumpers and black jeans.

"Shall we?" Seamus grinned, hiding a blush of his own and held out his hand. Hamish nodded with a smile and placed his hand in the other boy's. "Tell me about yourself, Hamish." he added, twirling the Watson-Holmes boy into his arms.

Hamish laughed a bit, "There isn't much to me! My fathers are Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. My dad was an auror, but he hid it from me and da until I got my letter on my birthday like all of the other wizards and witches."

Seamus shook his head, taking a leading step in a dance. Hamish fell in step before him as they spoke. "I mean, tell me about you. What do you like to do? Favourite colour? Have you ever snogged anyone?" Seamus chuckled a bit at the last one. Hamish just blushed once more.

"Uhm, well I love deducing people with my da. He's taken me on cases since I was a baby. Dad never really agreed," Hamish paused for a little laugh to himself, then went on. "But he dealt anyways. So, I've gotten really good at that. I guess I got my dad's social skills and my da's mind."

Seamus smiled. "Alright then, Holmes! Deduce me, show me your stuff!" The Irish boy grinned and took a step back, arms out proudly on his hips and head held high.

Hamish took in a deep breath, looking over every inch of Seamus. It only took a dew seconds, but still not as fast as his father. "Seamus Gideon Finnigan. Your best friend is Dean Thomas, in his dorm there's a cat. You visited there earlier and the cat, white and black fur, sat on your lap. Your confidence now is a facade. You're nervous as hell like me." Hamish laughed, Seamus smiled and blushed. "Your mum is a witch, dad is a muggle. You also have a reputation in the area of pyrotechnics." Another little laugh. "You had a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich earlier with a cuppa. You spiked the cuppa slightly to calm your nerves." Seamus' face was a deep red.

"That was incredible!" He exclaimed after a few seconds.

Hamish rolled his eyes and waved him off. "Nah, nothing near what da can do!"

"So? You're a 4th year! Not a fully grown men yet." Seamus laughed and then his face then mixed into something close to seriousness, his eyes keeping their childish glint as he pulled Hamish close to him. "Hamish, you're amazing." the dark haired boy gulped, his heart near stopped as Seamus leaned in. Hamish leaned in as well until--

~*~

Hamish planted a quick kiss on Seamus' lips. "Come on, they're going to love you! Don't you dare keep on worrying."

Seamus blushed. "Me mam and dad gave me all these tips. I've never ever really gone to meet a boyfriend's parents before..."

Heat radiated around them as they hopped off of the Hogwarts Express with their bags in hand. "Don't worry!" Hamish reassured. "My dads will love you no matter what. Just be yourself, love."

Seamus nodded and smiled, gripped Hamish's hand tight as they walked off the platform and over to where a tall man, black curls high on his head and long coat with the collar popped up and went long down his legs, stood before them. Beside him, a shorter blonde man with a jumper and jeans stood with a bright smile.

"Hammy!" John exclaimed with a grin and grabbed hold of his son and gave him a big hug. Hamish still held tight to Seamus' hand.

"Dad? Da? This is Seamus." Hamish smiled brightly, looking at Seamus lovingly as he spoke.

Sherlock stepped forward, an actual smile on his face. "A pleasure to meet you, Seamus." He held out a hand. Seamus grinned widely and shook Sherlock's hand, then John's. They all then went into the cab, buildings and streets weaving by as they made their way back to Baker Street. The whole time, Hamish and Seamus told their story of the year. How they met, all about the tournament (the conversation of course saddening when they talked about Cedric), and of anything they could think of. John and Sherlock talked about different cases and stories of clients. At last they had arrived at Baker Street.

"I'll set up Seamus upstairs, I can take the couch!" Hamish called as they walked in.

John shook his head. "Your da and I already have your room set up for you both. There's been a nasty draft!" he winked when Seamus wasn't looking. Hamish blushed and grabbed his boyfriend's hand and brought him upstairs with their bags.

"Hammy? Your dads are amazing!" Seamus grinned widely when the door was closed shut.

Hamish grinned. "Told you they'd love you! No worries!"

Seamus tightly pulled Hamish into a hug, planting a kiss on his lips. This kiss began to form into something a bit more, before they were interrupted by John calling them down for tea. Their goofy grins pressed against the other once more before they hurried down.

Okay!! That was part 3, the final potterlock parentlock I think. Give me ideas for more One Shots! PLEAAASEEEE! And I'm sorry it's been so long, finals just ended! Aaaaaand if you guys really want it, I'll turn the potterlocks into a fanfiction but ONLY IF I get ONE HUNDRED comments from DIFFERENT people saying that you want it!!! Sorry it's gotta be that high! But my only dedicated writing thing is my One Shot book right now, and school is hammering me hard! I don't want to stop these babies! SO GIMME IDEAS!!!!!

Love,

Una