Chapter 79 - Gravity Defying Bachelorette -

"If you would now put your ladies back to their feet," Sonya laughed and Carlisle gently lifted me off him and sat up as well. As soon as we were all standing, Sonya got back to the front and smiled at all of us. "Thank you for this great session! Namaste." We all bowed to do the Namaste and the group split up and everyone talked animatedly.

"How did you like it?" Alice asked excitedly as soon as she joined us. I cuddled close to Carlisle and he gave me a sweet kiss.

"Great, really, thank you! I had my doubts, but it was really fun."

"It was a bit weird at some points, but definitely fun," Jasper laughed and hugged Alice close as well.

"I have never done yoga before, but we could do it more often, huh?" Bella smiled suggestively at Edward and he smirked as he laid his arms around her belly and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"What now?" I asked curiously as we trailed out to the changing rooms.

"The rest of the day belongs only to us," Rose winked and Bella and Alice smiled. I smiled as well and couldn't await it. I inhaled deeply as I parted from Carlisle to change. I smirked to myself as that reminded me of something as I got ready: inhale... and exhale.... Inhale... and exhale...

-}0{-

I just got back into my summer dress after a nice long shower that I needed after stretching my body in ways I hadn't before... I was aware of more muscles than ever before, especially my legs got the worst end and I could nearly already feel the soreness. I rounded the corner to find the girls, just tying my hair back with a hair tie, but they weren't there anymore. I shrugged and didn't think much of it, after all they got ready in under ten seconds if they wanted to. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my yoga outfit inside before I slung it over my shoulder and walked outside. I didn't look up as I rifled through my bag for my phone, but then stopped in my tracks dumbfounded when I looked up.

Carlisle was waiting for me, but not in his usual attire, but in one of the greatest costumes I had seen: he wore some kind of fantasy pilot outfit with grey trousers, white old looking kind of boots that rather looked like shoes for artistry though when taking a second glance, a green kind of vest with a grey shirt and a marvelous sky blue coat. His hair was covered by a leather aviator cap and fitting goggles. His face was painted like he was made out of metal with gold, silver and bronze colors. "Carlisle," I laughed amazed and looked at him with wonder. He stretched his arms out and presented himself.

"That's something different than you expected, right?" he grinned and swirled around once to give me the full effect of his costume.

"Yes! It's... wow! But why?" I asked, still rather looking at the items of his costume than focusing on him per se. Only as I looked at Carlisle's face again, he continued and grinned.

"Let me show you!" He offered his hand like a magician and I took it at once. We were nearly at the exit of the yoga studio when Carlisle stopped and walked behind me to cover my eyes. "Just a few more steps, my love," he whispered into my ear and I let him lead the way.

"Guys, this is amazing!" I laughed when Carlisle uncovered my eyes. Standing in front of me were Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Bella and Edward; but in just as awesome costumes! I was so amazed that I didn't know what to say or even think! They stood nearly in a half circle around the exit, each of them doing a particular pose. I let go of Carlisle's hand and walked closer to see each costume. Emmett wore... pajamas; I didn't have another word for his costume. It had thin orange, white, turquoise and sky blue stripes all over the onesie that at a second glance looked more like an acrobat's costume. He wore a fitting wool hat to that and his face was painted entirely white, even whiter than usual, with a red nose and blushed cheeks. "You are finally dressed like a clown," I lightly teased him. Emmett only grinned though and looked very proud of his costume as a matter of fact.