Chapter 13 -Renesmee's birthday-

Sorry for the long wait! This chapter took me a long time, but I hope you'll like it! :)

“Oh, you’re already there,” Alice greeted us enthusiastically outside of the house as soon as we climbed out of the car. Alice didn’t even acknowledge Carlisle and Edward as she ushered me inside. “Carlie will be made ready as soon as she wakes up,” she instructed and I was already inside the house at that stage. I was shoved into the living room that I didn’t recognize at all. There were two huge vanities at one side and racks after racks of costumes and one for head bands, crowns and wings. Every rack was adorned with name tags. The couches and other furniture were pushed to the side and left lots of space in the middle where chairs stood with small cupboards next to them filled with lots of hairdo utensils. Rosalie stood in the middle of the room, smiling at me sweetly and with a look of apology. I smiled at her and let her know that I was fine by touching her shoulder briefly before Alice had me standing in front of one of the rags. “This is yours,” Alice smiled and showed me the bag with my blue dress that I had chosen weeks ago. “And this is how you will look after we’re finished with you,” she giggled. She handed me a sketch of me. I wore that dress with fairy wings and a flower head band. My hair was a wild array of curls and my theme was blue as everything was held in that color. “I suggest you get changed upstairs in the guest room and then we got some work to do,” Alice winked. Alice threw the garment bag into my arms and shoved me softly to the stairs. As I walked up the stairs I saw Edward and Carlisle sitting in the dining room. Carlie was resting on Carlisle’s lap. “Oh and tell Bella that she should finally come down,” Alice called quietly after me with an unnerved undertone. I chuckled as I walked upstairs.

As I opened the door to the guest room, I noticed that it was also transformed into a huge changing room of sorts. Bella sat on the couch at the window, sighed but turned to me with a warm smile as I walked inside the room and closed the door behind me. “Alice asked for you,” I told her. “I know,” she sighed but didn’t make a move to get up. She was already dressed in her costume. It was a dark blue Renaissance dress with golden ribbons and details at the arms and skirt. Her hair was still in a messy bun and she still looked normal without the fairy makeup. “I don’t want to get down there,” she sighed. “Do you maybe know where Edward is?” she asked without much hope in her eyes. “He is downstairs with Carlisle and Carlie,” I told her and her eyes lit up. I walked to her side as soon as I dumped the bag on the bed. “I’m fine, really,” she sighed and smiled at me. “It’s just…” “Alice,” I finished her sentence and we both had to laugh. “Exactly,” she chuckled and got up. “But what other choice do I have? I might as well get it over with so that I can wish my little girl a happy birthday,” she smiled. “That’s right,” I giggled and hugged her for a second. She waved at me, before she closed the door behind her. I could still hear her sighs from the hall.

I put the dress on and swirled in front of the mirror. I still loved this dress with its simplicity but extraordinariness at the same time. I sighed heavily and then walked out of the room. I walked past Nessie’s room, but she was still sleeping. It was starting to get brighter outside and the first sunrays escaped through the canopies of the trees surrounding the house. I could see it all so clearly from the staircase and I stopped for a moment to watch the sunrise. A smile crept up my face and I was so lost in thought that I didn’t notice Carlisle until I heard his voice. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Yet another day… another day with the most beautiful woman,” he smiled. I looked down to the end of the stairs. He was also already dressed for Nessie’s party and waited for me with his hand outstretched like a gentleman. He was dressed in a dark blue Middle Age outfit, but it fitted him perfectly and emphasized his muscular form perfectly. His hair was a bit ruffled and let out his naturally curly hair that he always smoothed back usually. I walked down the last steps with a smile, careful not to trip over the hem of the long dress and let myself fall into his waiting arms. He held me close and the same smile appeared on his face as he kissed me softly. I touched his hair and giggled. “I love the hairstyle,” I whispered. Carlisle smirked and ran a hand through my curls. “I know you do, but it will only be that way today,” he chuckled. “And with me,” I whispered into his ear and kissed his earlobe. He shivered under my touch and held me closer. “Of course,” he mouthed, barely audible.