2). She Wants Something ;)

Rayan's Point Of View.

I flinched as the sunlight metaled its way into the bedroom curtain. I sat up to take in the smell coming down from downstairs. Mmm Pancakes. I rubbed my eyes, as I slowly waked downstairs yawning.

A slight smile creepied around my lips as I watched my fiance rattle and spine the pancakes up to the air and down to the sizzling hot pan. Mhmm, somethings up? Either she wants something or she needs something. Either way Iam not going to like it.

"Goodmorning My love." I said, making my arms snake their way around her waiste swaying her back and forth. "Goodmorning Ray I made Breakfeast just the way you like it.." She giggled. "Do you have something I have to know." I asked, while I raised my eyebrow. "Well.. Someone's is coming to visit." She said. "Who? You're mom. Omg! She makes the most delicous Taco-" She cut me off. "Tiffany.." She responded and turned around now facing my way.

My smile dropped. "You're ghetto! Ass sister!" I shouted with my hands up. "Yes..." She said sly. "I wanted to ask can! She please stay with U-"

"No! No! No! No! Hell No! Noo!" I bruterily yelled cutting her off. "Come on please she has no place to stay! And she's desperate! Please Rayboo.." She whinned poking out her lip and wrapping her short arms around my body. I signed, Maybe people change. What the heck?

"Fine but her day limits end at 5days then she starts paying rent." I crossed my arms. "Awee! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Baby!" She jumped and cupped my cheeks and marking a sloppy but yet sexy kiss.

She pulled out and skipped her way down to the door and awakardly opened the door. Suddendly their it went. "Hey! Girl! Uhh it smell good in here!" Tiffany shouted. "You cookin some breakfeast for me! Boo!" She said smacking her gum repeatly. "Noo, it was for Rayan, silly." Y/n giggled.

"Ohh you still with that Dinosaur looking ass boy! Girl Lamar! Is still out for sale you know." She rolled her eyes setting her thing on my expensive couch. "Shut up!" Y/n snapped.

Tiffany and My dear love Y/n made their way to the kitchen where there I stood. "Hi, nice to see you again Tiffany.." I fakely smiled. "Hi Rayan! You still look ugly as ever." She fakely smiled. "You guys are just something else.." Y/n said chuckling walking up the stairs. I glared at Tiffany to only be.... Disrespected. She rolled her eyes and turned the other way.

I raced upstairs following Behind Y/n. "Where you going baby!" I asked. "Work.." She said, picking up her towel. "What?" I said, wrenkling my face confused. "You know work that place that keeps food on our plates." She giggled. "Wait! You're leaving me alone with that.." I whinned. "With what?" She asked. "Tiffany.." I faked cried. She giggled, "She's not that bad, you don't you may even be the best of friends." Y/n shrugged. "Whatever... Let's just pray you'll get here early.." I signed.

TBC...

^^^^^

Hi! This Leiny! This is and shall be my first story on wattpad I hope you guys like it cause I've been putting alot of work into it. I apologize for the short chapters hopily they'll get longer ;)

Also shout out to @ChewityandMisshellex.. That's my boo! AKA Co-Writer! She's the best and also Makes the best stories with that most awesomest Plots so go check out her stories! You won't regret it.

Well hope you enjoyed it and keep on reading. Bye!

~Leiny<3

P.s

I Love you! ^.^