36). I Wish You Would!

Hi!

Guess

Who

Birthday

Yup!

You Gussed Right Biaaatch!

•Its Me!!!!!!!

So Yall Better Blow Uo My Inbox Yo!

Follow My Instaa - Royaaalty__

Pwease!!!

Aha! iam Just Waisting Space :)

Back To The Story!!!!!

| _]

August's Pov...

Man, I Fucked Up Bad! Its Worst Enough That I Lost Jazzy Maybe Forever But Now I Have This Bitch Always On My Dick. Yea, She Gives Good Head But She's Always Botherin Me Trying To Be My 'Girlfriend' ... Matter Of Fact , She's All In My Face Askin Questions.

"Babe Who Was She? Why Was She All In You're Face?" She Asked Repeatly.

I Signed . "Look Reignae You Need To Back The Fuck Off! You Always In My Space, Like We Don't Even Date! I Don't Even Know How You Found Where I Lived Or My Name" I Asked Confused.

She Looked Down At Her Nails, "Well I Followed You Home & Then I Asked Some People That You Knew To Tell Me You're Name & Info?" She Smiled.

Okay Now This Bitch Is Crazy.. Tf? I Will So Invated...

I Stepped Back Abitt , & Began Talking "Reignae We Never Even Dated , You Just Came To A Party & Gave Me Head , You Just Started Hangin With Me! I Never Remember Callin YOU! To Be My Girlfriend," I Stopped & Continued "There's Only One Girl That I Want To Be My Girlfriend" I Semi-Yelled.

She Frowned & Looked Up At Me "But I Thought You Loved Me" She Cryied.

Ohhhhh My Gosh!

"Reignae I Dont Love You, But Iam Sure There's. Bunch Of Boys That Do, & That Boy Just Is'nt Me" I Smirked.

She But Her Cheek & A Tear Went Down Her Cheek "Its That Short Chick Is'nt It!" She Yelled.

I Rubbed My Face! "Reignae-" I Was Cut Off.

"Its Her Is'nt It!!!! August!!!" She Said Slapping My Head.

"Stop Touching Me" I Warned Her Looking Up At My Ceiling.

She Pushed Me Back To My Back. "You Ain't Gone Do Shit!!" She Yelled.

"Reignae , Stop It" I Stood Up & She Pushed Me, "Shut Up Bitch Ass Nigga! I Wish You Would Hit Me"...

Thats It! I Looked At Her & Slapped Her, & Pushed Her To The Ground, She Looked At Me Shocked. "Y-Y-You Hit Me" She Cryed.

"Lea-" I Was Cut Off By June Walking In.

"Bitch You Neeeda Leave You Makin A Being Dramatic Shit About Him Not Wanting You!!! Dont.You.Get It!! He Dont Want You're Dirty Ass!" June Yelled.

Reignae Stood Up & Looked At June.

"Bitch Back OFF! This Is My Man! Okay Hoe! I Can Do Whatever The Fuck I Want" She Said! Rolling Her Eye.

June Laughed "Hoe? Is That The Name Right, Looky Here This Is My HOUSE! My Brother! Also Known As The Result Of My DNA! Okay! Soo Stfu!" June Defend.

Reignae Rolled Her Eyes! & Walked Out The House! Yesh!!! FINIALLY!

"Omg I Owe You Big Time! Thank You" I Said Lifting Her Up Hugging! Her.

"Put Me Down You Tall As Dipshit" She Laughed.

I Put Her Down, "Oww" I Said Touching My Chest, Pretending Iam Hurt!

"Iam Kidding I Love You Dipshit" She Smiled!

"I Love You Too Bambu Ass" I Said Roughing Up Her Hair.

"August Stop I Just Fixed My Hair" She Said Running To Her bathroom Fixing Her Hair!

"Girl It Was Already Messed Up!" I Yelled.

"OMG FORREAL" She Yelled.

+Vote

+Comment!

=To CONTINUE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup Its Zee Birthday Tommorrow!!!!!

Yall Better Blow Up! My Inbox!

So Follow Zee Instaa & Twittaa!

Twittaa- Garcciaa♥

Instaa- Royaaalty__

Please Follow!!!!!!!

_Lennii♎