19). 'Mom's A Keeper'

•Jacob's Pov•

Okay, Y/n Has Been Staying Over For 1Month Now, She Has Been Nothing But Help , Her & Jasmine Are Besties & Manny Is Well.... Has A Crush On Y/n.

Me & Y/n Aren't Dating. YET!!! But Iam Planning On Asking Her Tonight Since Today There's A Office Celebration. But Uhh, Enough About Y/n, Okay Back To Seriousness .

There's This Girl! Named Ciara Johnson Which Is The New Assisant From The Office Since, Y/n Is MY Secerty Also She's Manny's & Jasmine's Babysitter.

She's 26 Only 1 YearOlder Than Me & She Has A Thing For Me Like Eyeing A Niqqa Down Like He Don't Exicist Look. Anyways, Uhh We Have Flirted But It Seems As If Y/n Gets Jelous.

Its Hilrious!!! Its Funny How Her face Turns Red!, And Her Eye Color Turns Green With A Hint Of Hazel! Her Eye's Are Hazel They Just Turn Green! Cause Of Jelousy , Blue Because Of Happyness, Black For Despression , & Brown For Crying! :/

Ahhhh!! Its Lovely How I Love This Chick! She's Awesome! But Like I Was Saying She's Awesome.

Now, I Was Heading Downstairs With My Hands Tied In My Tie! Ughh! Don't Judge Me , I Don't Know How To Tie This Shit -.-.

When I Finally Made It To The Kitchen & Found Y/n Dressed Up Next To Manny Tieing His Shoe.

I Walked Up To Her And She Stood Up And Laughed At How My Hands Were In A Knot Tangled With A TIE!!!

...Oh Jacob Perez You're Just Sad.. I Though..

Y/n: ~Giggling~ What's This?

Me: ~Signs~ I Was Trying To Do It By Myself. Okay

Y/n: Awee, I'll Just Help You Jakey.

Jakey, Yep, That's My Nickname For Her. Its Acceptable When My Kids Call Me That & Y/n. But If Someone Else Says It .. I(Gco) You Don't Wanna Know..

Okay, Now! She's Done Tieing MY TIE!! ,

Me: Y/n Can I Get A Kiss ~Puckers Lips~

Y/n: ~Kisses My Lips~ .. Let's Go! Were Late. Iam Going To Get Jasmine Alright.

Me: Okay Y/n.

Okay Yeah That Kiss Was A Sweet Kiss! Were Not Dating But We Do Kiss & Touch Eachother .. No.. Not Like That Kind Of Touching....Ya Nasty!!!...

•End Of Pov•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jasmine's Pov~

I Know Yall Saying Oh Iam Mean & Shit But Really Not If You Were Me You Would Understand :/..

Okay But Now Iam Putting On My School Clothes

I Have•

Some Galaxy Leggings , My White OverSized Shirt & My Pink & Purple Jordans.!!! And My Curly Hair In A Bun Following With A Purple Bandana.

I Was Really Not Trying Today, The Fact That I Was Getting More Homework Fucked Up My Vibe.! I Headed DownStairs With My Head Phones Plugged In My Ears, & Turned My Music Which Was 'KiloniLee -I Luv This'.. Now This Song Is Ma Shiett!!...

I Saw Mom(-GCO-) I Mean Y/n Moshered Me To Come Outside, I Got In The Car And Seen Manny All Wrapped Up And Dad & Mo-(GCO)- Dame!!! I keep Saying Mom When I Mean Y/n!!!!!! Dressed Up To Get To Work!

5Minutes Later, They First Dropped Manny Off, Well Y/n Did She Kissed His Forhead And Hugged Him And Let Me Dissapear With The Other Kids Playing In The Play Ground.

Next, They Dropped Me Off,!!! Ugh! You Could See All The Kids Stare When We Stopped The Car. I Climbing Off & Y/n Walked Me To Class And Huged Me .

She Placed The Reminding BabyHair I Had ,Behind My Ear , She Kissed Me On The Forehead And Sharped A Smile Right At Me And Said 'Have A Good Day Hon'.. And When That She Walked Off To The Car Pulling Off...

'Man.... Y/n She's A Keeper... No, I Mean Mom.. She's A Keeper'

.. I Said Whispering Following Up With A Smile.

+Vote

+Comment

=To Continue!

_Lenniiii♎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I Updated!!! Be Happy Okay!! But I Do Have Bad News Also Good News!!

Which One Do You Want? ... Good News Alright.

Well, 'Love Is Enough'... Is Getting A Sequel!!!!

Which Means The Bad News Is That 'Love Is Enough' .. Is Coming To An End!!!!!! ...

Well Be Sure To Vote!!!!