21). You're My Crush.. Bruh.

•Jasmine's Pov•

Right, Now Iam Walking Down To My Locker, When I Bumped Into A Hard-Ass Chest. I Looked Up To See August (August Alsina) ..

This Boy Is Ma Crush He So Fuckin

Fine!!!!! But Like He's 17 & Iam 15 So Wtf, I Have Him In Science , Social Studies, & Phyiscal Education.

He Was Reaally Tall Like Iam 4'6 And He's 6'3 ...Imagine That..He Looked Down At Me & Smiling , Showing His Golden Teeth.

When I Was About To Say Something , When Suddendly I Heard An Annoying Voice More Like A Rachett Ass Voice That I Knew From Anywhere.......Caassie....

Aha.. Caassie Was The School Hoe, The One Who Weared The Most Make-Up, The One Who Got More Plastic Sergeries , And The One Who Dates ...August... -.-

Caasie: ~Signs~ .. Aye Baby.. Something Going On With You And This Tramp.

Hold The Fuck Up?.. Is This Bitch Talking To Me , Cause I Ain't Sure. I Turned Around And Looked To My Side's To Make Sure There Were No People Around Me... Either Way I Knew She Was Talking To Me.. -.-

Caasie: You Bitch?... ~Pointing Her Finger In My Facee~

Me: Caasie , Unless You Want Another Plastic Surgery , Sit Yo Ass Down.. Got It?

Caasie: Oooo Iam So Scared.. ~Putting Her Hands In The Air~

Me: Listen Here This Is'nt What You Wannt.. Okay I Recommend For You To Sit Down With All That Bull Shit And Suck Some dick Like You Usually Do..? Okay?...

Caasie: What Eva Hoe, Atleast I Got Myself A Boyfriend, Ohh Wait That's Right You Like My Boyfriend Right.. ~Smiles~ ..

That's It , She Took It To Far This Bitch Is Going Down , All That Horse Hair Is Commin Off.

Next Thing I Was That I Was Throwing Punchs At Caasie , Like No Other Day!! I Just Kept Swinging While She Just Swinged Her Arms Missing.

Her Face Was All Bloody But I Did'nt Stop!! That's When I Felt Being Caring And Being Carried On The Shoulder . I Did'nt Resist I Just Layyied There Looking Down At My Bloody Knuckles & Waited For The Mysterious Person To Place Me Down On The Ground.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

•Y/n's Pov•

I Was On The Floor Crying , For No Reason.. Ughhh! I Do This Cause I Get Emotional And Jelous. I Got Up And Fixed My Skirt..

"Open!!!!! The Door!!! Y/n" Jacob Exclamined Banding On The Door..

"Why Should I .?"

"Cause You Should .. Please".. He Said Threw The Door .

"Alright " I Signed.

I Opened The Door To Only Be Attacked With A Kiss, Not Just Any Kiss A Make-Out Kiss.

We Kept Kissing & I Almost Chocked On His Tongue. We Were Rudely Interrupted By ..Sandra .. The Lady From The Curturn Desk That You See When You Walk In The Building .

Sandra: ~Clears Throat~ Iam Sorry But Mr.Perez There's A Call At Miss. Jasmine's School.

Jacob: What Is It?

He Sounded Annoyed , I Hopped Off The Desk And Removed His Hands From My Waist.

Sandra: ..She's In The Office In Trouble.

Jacob: WHAT DO YOU M-(Gco)-

Sandra: ~Scared And Shaking~ .. Uh.

Me: Jacob Stop!! ~Hits Him On The Chest~... Okay, Hon What Is It Again? ~Placing My Arm On Her Shoulder~

Sandra: Jasmine. She's In Trouble , She Got In A Fight.

Shiet, I Told Her Not To Fight That Chick. But Hey What Can I Do.

Me: Thank You Sandra. You May Go Now ~Smiles~

Sandra: Thank You ~Walks Out~

Me: ~Giggles~ You're Such A Jerk To Her , She's Just Trying To Tell You Something..

Jacob: Yeah But Like , They So Annoying You Know.

Me: Yeah. I Needa Go To Jasmine's School.. Alright.

Jacob: Where She Stayin?..

Me: With Me In My Office , Ima Pick Manny Also.

Jacob: Bu(Gco) ..

Me: Don't Worry .. There All Going To Be In My Office.. No Worries.!

Jacob: Bu(Gco)..

Me: Stop Being A Bitch And Listen Alright.

Jacob: ~Chuckles~ ..Fine..

+Vote

+Comment

TO CONTINUE!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dayum!!! Jasmine Beat That Ass Thoo , Imaoo^^ .. Anywayies If Yall Liked That Voted!!

Oh And Vote On My New Story!

"Im In Love With My Step-Mom" .. (A Diggy Simmons Story)..

!!!! Vote Yalll's!!

Once Again Love You!! </3

_Lenniiii♎