16). Oh!?! You Staying!!!

Okay!!! Folks I Have Made Up My Mind Iam Making A Story!!! Named 'Someone To Love Me' ... Yes!?! Its A Jaden Smith Love Story, So If Yall Don't Like JayJay!!!! That's My Bae!! Then Move Ya BootTaux!! And Let Others Read But Please Do Vote !!!

And If I Don't See Enough Improvement On Votes. I Will Delete.. :/

BACK!!!!!! To The Story!?!?!?!??!

~~~~~~~~~~~>> You May Proseed!

•Y/n's Pov•

As Me & Manny Were Eating Up Our Last Oreo Pack, We Heard Screaming And Slams. Me & Manny .. Jumped At The Loud Screams.. Coming From Out Side.. I Lefted Manny From The Counter , And Stood There As Jacob Walked Threw The Door , Breathing Hard... And His Veins .. Pratically Expanding From His Neck.. Judge Me Or Not I Thought It Was Attractive. As He Walked Closer To Us He Looked Down At Manny With Evil Eye's. It Looked Like He Was About To Hit Him. I Could'nt Just Stand There , So I Jumped In The Way, Causing Him To Slap My Ass Since Manny Was Right Next To My Ass ...

His Facee, Expression Suddenly Turned Soft , He Started Turning Red.. He Looked Up To See Me Blushing, And Chuckled A Bit.. I Rolled My Eye's At Him Still Keeping The Thought That He Was Going To Slapp His Kid For No Reason, I Grabbed Manny And Carried Him Upstairs..

When We Got Upstairs There Was A Problem, There Were Only 3Rooms.. And 4People In This House..!! So I Decided I Had To Pack Untill Manny Kept Asking Where Was I Going.. Wow!! This Kid Acts Exaclty Like His Father..

Manny: Princess.. Why Are You Leavin? ... Why Are You Leaving?.. Princess..

Me: ~Chuckles~ Well, BabyBoy I Gotta Leave Because I Can't Live Here With You.?

Manny: ~Sheds Tear~ Is It Because Of Me.. Princess?

Me: No Hun I Get Can't Be Here.. That's All.

Manny: But I Like You, I Want You To Be My Mommy..

Me: Oh No Baby , You're You're Mommy's Baby.. And She Loves You.

Manny: ..No She Does'nt She Hits Me Princess.. And Says 'I Wish You Were Never Alive'

Me: ~Clears Throat~ Well, I Think She's Wrong I Think You're Perfect. ~Smiles~

Manny: ..Really.. ~Lays On You're Lap~

Me: Yes babyBoy.

Manny: Just To Let You Know You Perfect Too..

Me: ~Laugh~ I Kn(Gco)

Jacob: ~Opens Door~ Knock . Knock.

May I Interrupt. :)

Me: Manny Babyboy Go Downstairs Alright... Princess And Daddy.. Needa Talk Alright.

Manny: Bu(Gco)

Me: ~Whrispers Into Manny's~ Later We Can Smores If You're Still Awake. :)

Manny: ~Smiles~ Okay Princesss ~Walks Out~

Jacob: Soo, Princess That's The Name.

Me: Look, Jacob , Mrs. Perez, Boss, Whatever You Liked To Be Called , We Both Know What You Were Going To Do To Manny.... ?!?? So Cut The Crap.

Jacob: ...Well!!! Y/n Or Should I Say Miss Lopez.!! Oh Wait No , You're Not A Lopez. Right

Me: Jacob !!! Fuck You!!! This Is Why Every Women That Has Been In You're Life Has Disspeared!!! Cause You're A Ignorrant Jerk.!!!! ... Is This Why You're Kid Does'nt Even Know His Dad's Name!!!!!!? Does It Make You Feel Better Making Everybody Suffering ? Huh?!??

Jacob: Listen!! Here Y/n The Only Women I Want In My Life Is You!!!!!!

But You're Just Too Stupid To See It!!! This Is Why Rayan !! Cheated On You're Ass Because You Can't See Who Really Loves You!!!!!!!!!

I Just Stood There Dump Founded Dame He Proved Me Wrong, He Stood There , In Haling, With Veins Popping From His Neck And His Faceee All Red. He Sat On The Bed And Shook His Head ...Crying.. I Signed Because I Have Been Nothing But Trouble.. :( .. I Walked Over Too Him, And Picked His Head Up...

Next Thing You Knew We Had Lips Pressed On To Each Other...

I Kissed His Lump Pink And Red Lips, I Felt Like I Could Just Say There For Ever..

+Votes

+Comments

=To Continue

_Lenniiii♎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauties & Handsomes !! Do Me The Big Fav Of Following Me On IG!!!

I Need To Reach My Goal. (4oo) !!!!!

Yes I Indeed Follow Back!!!

Please Do Follow!!!!

_Lenniiii