14). Stupid Bitch!?!???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Jacob's Pov•

I Flinched As Y/n Softly Pressed On My Open Cuts With A Towel Covered With Cold Water.

Yeah I Did Get Messed Up Bad ,I Gave Him A Couple Of Punchs Here & There But It Was No Use , I Was Still Getting Hurt . She Was All Done And Grabbed The Band Aid Case And Opened Up A Couple And Placed Each By Each On My Face.

It Took Time Because I Had , 5Scars Under My Left Cheek, One Black Eye On My Right Eye, And A Busted Lip.

I Could'nt Help But Too Stare At Her While She Placed On A Band Aid On My Cheek. I Still Can't UnderStand How Can A Man Can Cheat On Her!?!?? Like She's Amazing , Believe It Or Not I Kind Of Have A Crush On My Secretry . She's Only The Best Secretry I Had :) . But Enough Of Her<3

She Finially Finished And Walked Out ,And Yes I Stared , I Got Up From My Bathroom Counter And Checked My Phone I Had 2 Missed Calls From 'Veronica' My Ex Wife. And A Text Message. And It Read. :)

•••••••••••

'Monica'

- 8:30 Be Ready . I'll Be Home Soon, Cook Dinner & Have The House Cleaned, The Kids Are Coming Over With Me.

•••••••••••

I Signed , OH YEAH!?! Monica Is My Ex Wife For A Reason, Lets Just Say She Was A Crazy Bitch And Also The Mother Of My Two Beautifull Children.

But Does'nt She Get Tired Of Having Me Doing Allllllll These Things! Like This Is Her Job Not Mine!!!!! But Hey Like My Father Says 'Hey What Can You Say About Women Gotta Love Them Right' .. I Chuckled To My Self Picturing My Dad's Exaclts Words.

I Got Up And Knocked On Y/n's Door , I Soon Grew Tired So I Oventually Just Opened Here Room Door. Still Keeping The Thought This Is MY House!! I Can Open Her Door.

I Slowly Sqeeked My Eye's As I Watched Y/n Pooring Her Eyes Out, UGH!!!!!! She's Still Crying About This Guy , Get Over Him Already?!? . I Stapped Her Shoulder , She Stood Up Quickly And Wiped Her Tears Quickly.

I Grabbed Her Arms , Too Stopp Her .. But Then She Started Hitting My Chest?!? And Crying .. I Did'nt Try To Slapp The Crap Out Of Her Or Anything . I Just Brought Her Into A Hugg.!..

~End Of Pov~

.Y/n Pov's.

I Did'nt Try To Resist To Pull Away Or Act Crazy . I Just Inbraced Into The Hug. I Soonly Felt My Tears Dry And I Looked Up Too See Jacob Starring Right At Me. I Pulled Away But He Pulled Me Back , And Lefted Up My Chin.

I Spotted Him Starring At My Lips And Me Starring At His . We Both Soonly Started Leaning In. Until We Heard Screams More Like A Kid's Scream. I Jumped Up And Cleared My Throat.

•End Of Pov•

???: Uhh Daddy's About To Kiss A Girl .!!! Look Mommy!!!! ~Pointing At Us~

???: ~Signs~ Maybe Its Just One Of His Hoe's....

Monica: Jasmine!!!! Don't Use That Type Of Language. And Manny Stop Yelling Would You..?!???

Manny: Iam Sorry Mommy..

Jasmine: Look At I Don't Time For This I'll Be Outside. ~Walks Out~

Jacob: Monica!!! What The Hell!! Why Don't You Knock!!!!!

Manny: Ooooohhh!!!! Daddy Said The H Word. !!!!!!

Jacob: Y/n!!!!!!! Take Manny Please..

Y/n: Alright Sir. ~Grabbs Manny~ Come On Honey.. ~Walks Out~

Jacob: The Hell !!!! Why Don't You Knock!! First.. You Interrupted Me.

Monica: Oh Iam Sorry, From Letting You From Having Sex. With One Of You're Hoe's!!!

Jacob: Listen Here,!! Monica!!!! Don't You Ever Call Her A Hoe.!! You Hear Me!!!

Monica: WhatEver Jacob? I Don't Have Time For You're Bull Shit.! Here Are The Kids Things!!!!!!!

Jacob: What Do You Mean 'The Kids Things' .... ?!??

Monica: Well The Kids Are Staying With You.. I Have No Kids Now!!! I Hand Them Too You!!!

Jacob: No!!!!!! You Can't Do That Monica. ???!!?

Monica: Well You Should Have Thought Of That While You Had The Condom In You're Hand!!!

Jacob: Monica!!!! There You're Kids Also!!! Where Are You Going AnyWay!??

Monica: Oh Me! With Jackson.. He's My Boyfriend , And Soon To Be Fiance.. So Good Bye!!!!!!! ~Leaves~

Jacob: Monica!! ~Walks After Her~ Monica!!!!

She Drives Off!!!!!!!

Jacob: MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Stupid Bitch!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

+Votes!!

+Comments

=To Continue!!!!!!

_Lenniiii♎

Vote!!! Please Fokes! I've Tryied My Best To Write This Chapter For Yall!!!!

Please Vote I'll Really Appriecate It! I More Voters And Shares For My Story.!!!! Please Comment!!!!! I Really Need Votes And Comments!!!!.

Annnnnnnyywayies!!! Lol!!! Hos Did The First Day Of School Go For You Guys.!! My Mines Was Awfull I Have Soo Many Classes!! And Only One Locker, Also !!! I Have 1Minute To Get To Classs!!!! But The Good Part Is That My Best Friend!! Was There Too Save The Day!!! So Yeah!! Comment How Did You're First Day Of School Go!!!! .

OH!!! & P.S Iam Sorry For The Strong Language!! After All This Is A 14 & Up!! Book.!!! But!! I Know Yall Be Naughty And Just Reading Ahead!!

+Comment!!!!!!