4). How I Regret it..

I give props to the people who commented down on my other chapter, I appriecate alot. But yeah back to the story!

-

Rayan's Point Of View..

I groaned as I took my last thrust into Tiffany's Diamond and finally bursting into the condum plopping down on the left spot from her. We both sat there in silence taking in the moment. I can't believe I just screwed My Fiancé's sister. You know how sick that sounds. I mean I just could'nt resist my self.

Y/n hasn't given me any in the last few months she says it's better if we save our self's until the honeyMoon, that's in 9Months! Nah uh! I ain't about to wait 9months.

"That was amazing, Rayan." Tiffany chessed, swaving her fingers up and down against my nipples. "Exuse me, Tiffany.." I said. "Why? You leaving me?" She asked. "Tiffany." I signed. "I don't think we should be together especially knowing that I soonly getting married to Y/n. Doesn't that bother you.." I asked sittin up a bit. "Ugh! Noo! I actually can't stand Y/n. She gets everthing she one's! And Iam always the one ending up working for it.." She rolled her eyes.

I can't she has no heart for what she did?

"Tiffany, I have to go." I said, grabbing my things and exiting the room. Being next to her makes me regret everything. I feel so Guilty I'm NOT the cheating type believe me. I mean. Y/n doesn't have to find out, Tiffany's only going to be here for two weeks and she leaves. Watch how everything passes by fast.

I opened the bedroom door to find Y/n taking off her shoes, and realising her waving her from a pony-tail. Ohh, how that women brings joy to my life. I'm honored to call her mine, Mrs.Lopez. Catchy :)

"Hey, babe?" I asked, placing my things down. "Hi, baby! How did you and Tiffany spend it together? Did you guys have fun?" She joked. "Uhh, something like that." I shrugged. "I'm happy to hear you guys are having fun and gettin along. I won't like to have my Teddy-bear disliking my Bawy-sister.." She mocked in a baby voice.

I laughed, at her sillyness. "How was you're day at the office?" I asked, going into the Bathroom. "Ugh! Don't even let me start. Natalie! That b**ch almost had me kick her in the throat." She rolled her eyes. "What'd she do?" I chuckled, grabbing the towel. "She tried taking my costumer, taking about 'I've think you had enought costumers for the day..' She mocked.

"Chill, baby she's just trying to get on you're nerves don't let her see that Evil side from you." I said, winked. "Thank you baby." She cooed wrapping her arms my neck. "I love you.." She smiled, and then pressed her lips against mines. I quickly gave her ass a tight squeeze making her smile between the kiss, and pull away slapping my Chest. "I had to do it.." I laughed.

"Stupid. I'ma go check On Tiffany be right back.. Stay sexy for me." She joked. "Always!" I shouted, before entering the bathroom and turning the hot water on.
How I regret it.

~

Y/n's Point Of View..

I laughed as Tiffany told me how Ray reacted when she won the Video game they played earlier. "Girl! He is a mess.." She waved her hand. "Yes, baby girl. But he's my mess... And I'll be glad to clean him up.." I winked. "Ohh! My sister! So freaky! Girl you something else." She chuckled.

"But I'm happy you guys are getting along." I smiled. "Yup.." She nodded. "But I'll be leavin now! I am! Tire- Why does it smell like s
♥️x here, It's disgusting." I asked her. "Ohh Uhh.. I was eating something from Mc.donalds... Uhh a egg salad." She said. "Well dame you got a fxxked up stomach if you ate that.." I joked. "Good night, Love." I said exiting the door.

I made my way into my room just as I wallked in their was Rayan coming from out the shower with his abs Wet dripping down his abs. Ohh! How that made me weak!. "Hey babe?" I smirked, making my way over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What you doin.." He chuckled.

"I don't know, You haven't had any in a long while, So I think you should deserve a little something something." I winked. I watched carefully as a smiled sneakied on his face.
"I like the sound of that.." He smiled, he quickly pushed my body against the bed, leaving me in shock. He quickly removed his towel, leaving off a edge. He has grown a lot! Since we last did it. He quickly removed my clothin-

The only thing you need to know is that, Tonight the neighbors were going to know who his name was.

~~~~~~

Hey! Loves! You know the Drill Comment, Share & VOTE..

~Leiny<3