29). You Ain't Gone Do Shittt!!

Reminder ~

16 More Chapters!! Until Sequel!

~~~~~~Back To The Story~~~~~

2Weeeeekss Later.

.Jacob's Pov.

I Woke Up To The Far Side Of The Bed, While Y/n Slept On The Far Top Side. Me & Her Got Into A Fight Well, More Like An Arugement. It Happened When I Came From Work Late Yesterday.

She Wanted To Have So Time With Mr.Fernando But I Was To Tired. Then She Started Assuming Stuff & Thats When She Started Hitting My Chest, Like Really Hard. Girl Hit More Like A Man. I Did'nt Do Anything Cause She's A Girl & I Was Extremely Tired & Really Did'nt Have Energy To Fight Back Or Even Talk.

So I Just Ignored Her & Walked Upstairs Leaving Her Downstairs Screaming At Her Self.

Y/n , I Love Her But She Fights To Much. AHA, Last Week Once We Left The Kids At My Sisters House. We Fucked ErrrrrWhere. On The Yard , Floor , Indoor Pool, On The Kitchen Counter.

Let Me Tell You The Indoor Pool Is So Much Better Then On A Bed. It Felt More Smooth. But Anyways ENOUGH! About Sexual Things.

Lets Talk About The Kids, JASMINE!.

Awee, My Babygirl She's So Big We Barely Hang Any More Were Like Fading. But Man! She Cryed On Friday ALOT!!! I Have No Idea Why But She Cryed!!!! I Hate Seeing My Babygirl Like That.

Ughh!! But Yeah!!!! I Have Too Go Cause Mrs.Y/n Is Getting Up So Yeah!!

~End Of Pov~

Jacob: ~Goes To Bathroom~

You: ~Gets Up & Goes To Bathroom~

Good Morning Babe!

Jacob: ~Brushes Teeth~ ...

You: What's Wrong Baby.?

Jacob: ~Cleans Teeth~ Why Don't You Ask My Chest ~Removes Shirt~ ..

You: ~Gasps~ Omg Iam So Sorry Baby!! How Did This Happen.

Jacob: Well ~Signs~ It Happened When.

**FlashBack**

Sunday

1:24 A.m.

I Had Just Came From Work & Sat On The Couch, When I Heard Steps Coming Downstairs. I Did'nt Bother Looking Up Because My Neck Was Killing Me.

So, I Just Layed There Until My Lap Was Placed With Alot Of Weight ,There I Seen Y/n Sitting There Kissing My Neck With A Black Lingere That Showed Her Hips , It Had Diamonds At The Top And When You Looked Down You Can See Her Boobs Out. But I Stopped Her Before She Could Go Any Farther. :(

She Began Talking..

Her- "Jacob Lets Go Upstairs"

Me- "Baby Iam Tiredddddd"

Her-"Have You Fuckin Another Bitch Jacob!" ..

Me- "No Baby"

Her- "Then Why You're Shirt All Messed Up"

I Shrugged My Shoulders.

Me- "I Don't Know.. "

She Stood Up, & Walked Upstairs I Signed & Rubbed My Fingers Threw My Hair. I Was Extremely Exhausted.

That's When Y/n Came Downstairs , When A Stick ?..The Fuck? That's When She Started Hitting Me On My Chest & Back , I Yelled & Yelled Until I Finally Got Out & Ran Upstairs.

** End Of Pov **

Jacob- "Well There You Goo"

Y/n-" Awee Baby Iam Sorry"

Jacob- "Its Okay Baby I Can't Blame You" ...

Y/n- "Why?"

Jacob- "Because You Can't Get Enough Of This Dickkkk! " ~Laughs~

Y/n- ~Pushes Him Playfully~ "Boy Please".

Jacob- "But Hey I Wanted To Ask! What's Wrong With My Babygirl Jasmine" ...

Y/n- ~Signs~ She Had A Crush On This Boy & H(Gco)

Jacob- "He Touched Her Uhh Cause I Swear I'll Kill A Little Nig(Gco)

Y/n- "Noo ! He posted Some Shit On Twitter about Talking about she's a hoe and stuff like that"

Jacob- "do they talk"

Y/n- "he tryies too but he can't just get threw her , she won't let him"

Jacob- "Good cause i don't wanna beat ass early in the morning"

Y/n- "boy you ain't gone do shit"

Jacob- "you bet" ~Picks Her Up~

Y/n- ~Presses Forhead Against His~ "Yep"......

Jacob- ~Walks Into Bedroom & Closes Door Behind Him~

+Votes

+Comments

=To Continue!!!

A/n~ Yall Iam Sooooooooooo Sorry That I Waited To Post For So Long. But I Was Running Out Of Ideas... But Do Enjoy & Follow..!!!!

Also Follow My Twitter & Instagram!!!

My Instaa- Royaaalty__

My Twitter- @_ItsKing_

Yes I Follow Back On Instaaaa!!! But On Twitter I Don't !!!

Byyeeee!!!

Much Love

~Lennii♎