9) Just Shut Up!!!

Continue Reading --->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:At IHop:

.Your Pov.

Ray And I Are Ordering Are Breakfast Settling Down , Chilling Back Like We Were Suppost To. But There Was SomeThing Getting In The Way. Ray Just Talked About Tiffany.

After Waiting 5Minutes Of Paients The Waiter Finially Reached Our Table. To Take Our Order.

Waiter: Well Good Morning.. !! Iam Ciara And I'll Be Your Waiter What May You Want For This Fine Day ~Kool Aid Smile~

Ray: Uhmm.. Well, Ciara I Would Like To Know The New Special ..

Ciara: Well, Okay There's The Fudge Split Pancake Breakfeast That You Can Get For 2 People... And The Combo Breakfeast.. That Cost's Under 5.94 Plus Customar Discount..

~Smile~

Ray: Well.. I Wild Take The Breakfeast Combo.. And You Hun.?

Me: Ohh Me I'll Take The Same..And Can We Have A Fudge Chocolate Pancake For Takeout..

Ciara: Yeah There's No Problem.. So That's 2Breakfeast Combo's And One Takeout.,

Both Ray And I: Yeah..

Ciara: Alrighty Then Any Drinks..

Ray: I'll Take Water

Me: Yeah Water Will Do

Ciara: Will That Be It?

Ray: Yes Ma'am

Ciara: Okay Order Up ~Walks Away~

Ray: So Baby Like I Was Sayying Tifffany Was Like All In Her Phone Talking(Gco)

Me: Ray Can You Shut The Hell Up About Tiffany .. We Have Been Here For 5Mintues And I Want To Be As Far As Possible Away From You . Just Shut Up!!!!!!!!

After That Little Yelling , All Eye's Were Planted On Me. Ray Was Embressed But Slightly Shock.

I Just Can't Wait Till Tiffany Leaves. It Will Make My Life A Bit Of Happiness!!

Ray: Well, I Did'nt Know You Felt That Way.

Me: Well Now You Do I Came Here To Relax But You Wont Shut Up

With Eyes Still On Me .. I Turned My Head Since We Were Sitting On The Top Booth That Cover The Whole Place.. I Yelling Back At The Crowd To 'Mind There Bee-Waksss..z."

Woah I Sounded Like A 5Year Old Conplaining.

End Of Povs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.Tiffany's Pov.

Yeah You Little Thot's Maybe Call Me The Worst Names Of The Book. But Do I Care.? No Ma'am.

Do I Regret Sleeping With My Older Sister's Fiance? Nope .. Not At All!!!

Y/n Has Not Given Me Nothing But Pain.... Even Though She Was Thought Full Even Too Give Me Space At Her House.

AHAHAH!!!! Bitch Think She Off The Hook For The Pain She Caused Me All My Child-Hood Years.

Watch Rayan Baby !!! Just Watch!!!

+Votes

+Comments

=To Continue!!!

Much Love

_Lenniiii♥🎀♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crazy Right!!!!

Well You Think That's Drama And Crazy

Wait !!! Till You See The Other Part's..

•Truth Gets Revealed

•There's Death Going Around

•There Will Be No Trust

•New Love

•Love Making :)

& Etc...

Vote , Comment And Remember Stay In Tuned For The Up Coming Parts

.. :)

_Lenniiii♥