6). Perfection

..... (╯o_o )╯.....

Continue Now.. ^_^

_______________________

Recap : You And Jacob Are About Too Kiss. Unless Something Stops It (Muahaha)

End Of Recap..

Jacob: ~Leans In~

You: ~Leans In~

???: ~Knocks On Door~ Sr . You Have Guestt

You: ~Clear Throat~ Uhmm I Should Get Going Now.. ~Quick Walks To Your Car~

Jacob: Wait Y/n!!! ~Runs After You~

You: ~Gets In And Drives Off~

Jacob: :/

__________________

Y/n Pov:

Ahhh Crap Did Yall See That Mr. Perez Was About To Make A Makeout Seccion With Me .. The Reason Why I Ran Is Because I Did'nt Wanna Cause A Scene Of MySelf ..

Plus He Should'nt Be Kissing Not Even Touching. His Secrecty In Such Way , Because Maybe Just Maybe He Has A Wifeee;)

But I Have To Admit, I Really Do Want Him To Kiss Me , With Those Pink Lips... Y/n M/n Y/ln Dont Ever Say That You Have A WonderFull Fiance That Loves You....

End Of Pov..

Back With Ray...

Ray's Pov:

Okay So Far, I Have'nt Seen Tiffany Good Thing :) ... Okay Now Iam going To Take A Shower . I Walked In The Bathroom And Stripped Down And Stepped In..

As I Was Washing My Hair With My Eyes Closed I Felt Arms... Slidder Around My Waiste .. Hahaha Maybe Y/n Is Back.. But Wait Y/n Is All Already Clean Why Would She Take A Shower Now... Unless Its CRAP!!!!! ....

End Of Pov..

Tiffany: GoodMorning Daddy..

Ray: Urghh Tiffany Get Out..

Tiffany: But Why

Ray: Because I Said So..

Tiffany: But Baby I Want Some Morning Sex.. ~Bites Lip~

Ray: Get Out!!!! Dame

Tiffany: Ughh What Ever!! I Dont Even Want Your Small Ass Dick.

Ray: You Was'nt Saying That LastNight..

Tiffany: ~Stepps Out~ Douche Bag ~Goes In Her Room~

Ray: ~Walks In Bathroom~

Tiffany: ~Walks In With Her Big Booties Out And With Some Red Lace Panties.. ~ Are You Sure You Dont Wanna

Ray: ~Takes Deep Breathe~ This Is Going To Be A Rough Day...

+Votes

+Comments

=To Continue !!!! ♥♥♥♥

_Lenniiii🌸

_____________________

I Know

I Know

What You Guys Are Saying ..

"What Kinda Fucking Sister Is This"

Yeah No.. Okay ...

Well Tiffany Is The Mental Kind

If She Does'nt Get Some She Goes For It And If She Does'nt She Makes Bad Things For ....

So What Tiffany Want's Is You Too Vote On My Story And Comment More Often..!!!

Much Love ♥

____________