24). Dame, Ma Slow ..Down..

〰You're Pov's〰

~Signs~ Right About Now , At Home . Getting Ready For The Office's Party, I Picked Up The Kids & There All At Jacob's Mom House. I've Been Stressed Lately , Its Not The Tired Stress , Its The Sexually Stressed .

I Have'nt Had Sex In 2Months & A Half.

Jacob & Me Tryied Once But You Know How That Went -.- Jacob Is So Sexy & Nice , He Makes Me Crave! Him.

Now, Iam Down Putting On My Long Dress That Was Mid-Way My Thigh It Was Dark Blue , And Had A Open View On My Back & Some Ruffle's & Diamonds Around The Edges.

I Walked Into The Bathroom, & Curled My Hair. I Placed A Bit On Make-Up. And Wore My Accessories.

I Was Finally Done & I Called Jacob.

~End Of Pov~

〰Jacob's Pov〰

I Was Downstairs Fixing My Bow Tie, When Y/n Called Me Upstairs. I Was Caught-Off Guard, When I Walked Into The Room & Saw Y/n , My Jaw Dropped , She Looked Beautiful More Beautiful Than Before.

Oh.My.God. She Looked So Fine!!! The Way Her Eye's Turned Hazel When She Smiled. The Way Her Curve's Fitted So Right Around That Dress. You Best Be Sure I Was Gone Get Me Some Tonight.!!!!!!

~End Of Pov~

Y/n: Do I Like Good.Jakey!? ~Smiles~

Jacob: If You Look Good You Look Great. Girl You Look FINE=D!

Y/n: Awe Jacob! You're So Sweet Plus You Don't Look Bad Ya Self.!!

Jacob: Girl You Know I Look GOOD!?

Y/n: ~Laughs~ Boy, Please!!

Jacob: ~Laughs~ ..But Like I Was Saying , You Look Good Ma.

Y/n: Thank You Honey. But We Should Go Before We're Late.

Jacob: Yeah You're Right. C'mon.

...

~No One's Pov~

Jacob & Y/n , Arrived At The Party & It Was Turnt Up! .. Alot Of People Were Bunched Up OnTo Each Other. For A Office Party, The Music Was Different. They Walked Over & Talked To There Friends Everyone Were Enoying There Self.. Untill The A Grinding Came On. o.o!!!!

That's When Y/n Grabbed Jacob & Sat Him On A Chair. =D

Y/n: Oh Baby I'ma Show You Some Grindin Tonight ~Sits Down In Front Of Him~ ...

Jacob: Y/n Babygirl What You Doing~Chuckling~ .. ?

Y/n: ~Smirks~....

That's When 'Come Let Me Touch You' By Laden Feat. Rick Vents. Came On.

-Search It Up- (-.-)

Y/n Started Grinding On Jacob, She Grinded Hard, He Started Feeling On Her.

"My Body Is Your Body Baby!!!!!!" Yelled Y/n, Grindin Hard. Its More Like She Was Dry Humping Him.

"Ahh Bae Slow It Down".. Said Jacob Grabbing Her Waiste.

"What's Wrong Baby You Can't Handle This?".. Said Y/n Whrispering Into His Ear..

Jacob Stood Up And Yanked Y/n To The Car & Drived Home. =D

CLIFFFHANGER!!!

Question 1). Should Y/n & Jacob Have A Sex Scene In The Next Chapter? :/

+Vote

+Comment

=To Continue!!!

+

Muahhhh!!! See I Love See You Guys On The Edge Of Yall Seat's.

........

Once Again,

Love Yall! ♥

_Lenniiii♎