18). Night Over!!

•????'s Pov•

~Crying~ OMG!!! I Feel

Horrible, I've Been Throwing Up Alot. My Stomach Hurts!! I Can't Do This Anymore This Baby Is Killing Me!!!.

I Can't Have Annyy SEX! Or Twerk!!! Ughh!! How Did My Mom Do This I Can't Do This Shit!!!. Problem Is That I Have No Idea. Who Baby Is It!!.. Well, It Can Be My Other Side-Lines Or .....Jacob's.

~End Of Pov~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.Y/n's Pov.

I Swinged My Feet Back & Fourth As I Sat On Jacob's Comfortable Ass!!! Bed !! I Bit My Lip Slightly As I Waited Untill He, Was Done Taking A Showerr. Dame!! He Is Taking Too Long...!!!!

Suddenly I Heard The Shower Stop, He Walked Out & Oh Lawd!! I Could Have Sworin I Was In Heaven !! He Had A Towel Wrapped Around His Waiste , & Water Dripping Down His Abs.

I Touched My Mouth To Make Sure I Was'nt Droaling, Because If You Were In The Position I Was You Would Have Been Drooling.

He Noticed Me Starring & He Chuckles A Bit .. He Walked Over, And Hovered Over Me Covering My Body ,He Started Grinding.

I Moaned His Name And Pushed His Shoulders Down Wanting Him To Go Faster!

Then, He Looked At Me & Yelling In MY FACE!! Wtf?!?

That's When I Realized I Was Having A Wet Dream. I Looked Up To See Jacob In His Sleepy Facee, Covered Up With His Tanktop & Some Calvin Kelvin Boxers.

Jacob: W-What Are You Doing?

LAWDD!!! This Boyies!! Sleepy Facee! Had Me Like O.O!!! Omg Fucking God!! You Know What! Y/n You're Better Than This. Okay. K.

Me: Ohh Nothing.

Jacob: ~Chuckles~ Does'nt Sound Like Nothing.

Me: ~Grabs Pillow & Hits Him With It~..Shut Up And Forget Everything!

Jacob: Alright Momma! Goosh.

Me: ~Giggles~ Oh Boi !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Morning•

•12:30 P.m•

.Y/n's Pov Again.

I Heard A Disburing Noise, More Like A Snore! I Look To My Left & Seen Jacob Snoring His Ass Off And A Light Snore , I Was A Bit Scared Not Knowing Where It Was Going.

I Looked Down To See Little Ole Manny. Aweee!! He's So Cute!! I Jumped Out Of Bed And Walked Out In The BedRoom.

I Hopped In The Guest Room Bathroom! And Picked Out The Clothes Jacob Bought Me From The Other Day. I Wore My Working Clothes Which Was A Women-Tux! Aha! Yeah And Some Hight Heels! After All That I Curled My Hair .

Yeapp That Man Bought Everything That Was Mine!!!! After Curling My Hair. I Walked Downstairs & Picked Out Some Cereal. I Sat On The Table As I Ate Peacefully.

Then, I Heard Footsteps . I Usually Thought It Was Jacob , Or Manny, But It Was Jasmine I Looked Up To See Her In Clothes All Ready. This Is What She Had.

:Jasmine Clothing:

Some Red 4's Jordans, A Red 'Cool Story Bro' Fresh Top!.. & Some Black Skinnies. With Her Hair Straighten.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Let Me Tell You Jasmine Looks Alot Like Her Father. She Has Dark Brown Eye's. A Carmel Skin Tone And Wel(Gco) .. Well Not His Smile Because I Have'nt Seen Her Smile. Yet.

She Walked Over To The Counter And Grabbed The Cereal. She Poured Some Milk. And Sat Infront Of Me, She Kept On Looking At Me More Like Trying To Study My Facee.

I Wanted To Talk But This 15Year Old Scared Me, She Was Mexican So She Could Curse My Ass Off In Many Version That I Won't Even Know.

So I Took The Courage.! A Talked

•Author's Note•

I Will Start Talking With Quoates For Now!

"So Jasmine" I Said Muching On My Last Spoon Of Cereal .

She Looked Up And Looked Back Down.

"Okay So, What School Do You Go To?" I Said Drinking The Milk Left Behind.

She Just Sat There Munching Her Cereal.

"Okayy... You Don't Wanna Talk Do You" I Said , Walking To The Sink.

"Ughh! You Know What I Can't Do This. I'll Just Tell Jacob This Whole Me & You Talking Situation Is'nt Going To Work, If You Wanna Be Like That. Suit You're Self" I Said Slamming The Bowl But Not To Loud But You Know Normal.

I Started Walking Away. But She Called Me Over.

"Wait Y/n"

"What"

At First She Signed, And Started Talking.

"I Go To West Tigers Highschool" She Said Following With A Smile.

Aweeeee, She Has Braces! That's Why She Does'nt Smile Around Me Or Maybe Because She Does'nt Like Me. :/

"Good To Know Hun" I Said Walking Away Smiling At Her.

I Signed, And Thought "This Is A New Beginning". :)

+Votes

+Comments

=To Continue!!!

_Lennii♎

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry I Did'nt Update!! I Was Trying To Make Up Some Ideas' Well Byyyyy!!!