3). Oh Boy...

Rayan's Point Of View.

It has officially been one day that Tiffany has stayied over and she's already on my last nerve.I mean not only does she disrespect but she's so sloppy and disgusting. Last night I was cleaning the house and I could'nt even clean her room.

I was currently, downstairs playing black cops just the comfort of being home was nice there was just something That ticked me off, Tiffany had to stay home, because Y/n had to go to work. Like could'nt you just taken her with you, but nooo she has to stay with me. For god sakes she's nineteen! She can go and look for a job.

As I plugged in my control, small shuffling sounds came from downstairs I really did'nt care so I continued. "Rayan..." Tiffany called out. "What..?" I said turning around. My mouth almost fell down from my head Tiffany just not being disruptive, but she was being bad. She wore one of her tight tee's that was cut purposely threw the middle of the shirt and nothing but a black see threw thong.

"Can I play?" She asked making her way to the couch where I was sitting. "N-no." I stuttered abit. "Please Ray..." She whinned. "No! First you come in live in my house and now you wanna mess uo my game.. I don't think so." I said. "What if You win I get to leave you alone, but if I win I get to do anything I want." She whrispered in my ear.

I moved abit away from her, "Alright fine.." I rolled my eyes setting the game for two players. Ohh boy.

~

"I won!" She cheered. "No you did'nt You cheated." I shouted back. "Noo! I did'nt I won and you're just mad." She argued. "Yes! You did.." I growled back. "Noo... I did'nt." She said standing infront of my face. I froze I did'nt know what to do. "A-alright y-you did'nt .." I studdered.

"Good boy...So what now?" She said sitting down closer than usual. "I don't know..." I said moving away a bit. "What's wrong Ray.. Nervous?" She asked. "Me? Nervous pst nahh. Is it hot in here cause I feel warm." I said standing whipping my forehead.

She quickly stood up and snatched my body back to the couch and now sitting on my lap.

"What are you doing.." I freaked breathing hard.

"Relax Rayan.. Everythings going to be alright."

"W-w-" She cut me off.

"Relax baby and let mami do all the work."
She smirked getting on her knees unzipping my pants.

Ohh Boy...

~~~~~~~~

Yes! It's short But atleast I wrote something.
Right? Lol but nah if you can do me the favor of voting I would really Appriecate it.
Also please ready my story(s) I really do need support on them and feed back.

Also, Message a chicka My inbox is so Dry! It's practicially begging for messages. One more thing if you need me to read your storys or vote for some shit! Iam right here boo!

~Leiny<3

Ps

I Love You ^.^