13). Why You Here?!??!?

Finially !!!!! She Posted Well Don't Get Too Excited Nahh,!! Lol!! Well Let Me Leave You Alone!! And Let You Continue!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

•Ray's POV•

3Days Have Passed And Y/n Has'nt Passed By The House Not Even Once !Iam Hella Scared Worried. What If Something Happened To Her,

Man Man!!! So Many Questions Rolled Around My Head, How Can I Be So Fucking Stupid To Let Her Slip Away From My Fingers.

I Was Zoomed Out Of My Thoughts When The Front Door Rang!! I Placed My Shoes On, And Rushed Down The Stairs, When I Opened The Door There Stood.

No Not Y/n,

Not Tiffany!!

But Some Guy, When Puffy Hair. He Stood At 5'6 I Was Bit Taller But You Could'nt Notice .

He Had Brown Dark Eye's And Had On A White Nike Shirt That Labed 'Just Do It' In All Purple, When Some Lakers Shorts , And With His All White Nike's.

I Looked Up At Him In Disgust As He Eyed Me Down Like I Just Robbed A Bank. That's When He Started Talking.

???: Hi,Iam Jacob ~Takes Out So I Can Shake It~ ....

Me: .... ~Does'nt Shake It~ ..

Jacob: ~Clears Throat~ Well, Then Uh Iam Here For Y/n's Things.

Me: Listen I(Gco) Wait..!! What!?!??

Jacob: This Is Y/n's Address.

Me: Yes But(Gco)

Jacob: Okay, Now Miss Y/n Has Send Me Here To Pick Up Her Things.. Now Exuse Me Sr.. ~Walks Threw~

Me: Woaahhhh!!! ~Pushes Him~

Jacob: ~Punches Him~ I Said Back Off..

Did This Motherfucker Loose His Motherfuckin Mind!!! Next Thing I Knew We Were Both Throwing Punchs Every Where,

And When I Mean Everywhere I Mean EveryWhere!! I Literally Hit The Floor Wild Trying To Hit His Facee,

After That He Escaped Grabbing All Y/n's Things & Walking Out I Layied There !!

With A Scar On My Right Cheek A Busted Lip ... Blood Dripping From Knuckles. And My Braids Messed Up. :( ...

But The Thing That Bothered Me Most Was The Fact !! That I Did'nt Know

Who The Fuck He Was And Why He Was In My House Looking Flr Y/n's Thing.. Hmmmmm. Maybe She Has Forgetten About Me.. :(

You Know The Drill.. :/

+Vote

+Comment

=To Continue!!!!!

_Lenniiii♎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Know ,!!! I Know!!! This Chapter Was Hella Short!! Its Just That I Start School Monday!! And I'am Not Going To Be On WeekDayies .!! Only Saturdays.. And I Decided To Post It Today Because .. I Did'nt Want My Voters Ya Know :)

Well Follow Me On Instagram!!

_Lenniiii♎

I Need To Reach My Goal 4Hundred!!

Remember!! Vote & Comment!! And If You Guys Have Voted I Love You Guys!! Thank You!!!!! Keep Voting!!!