22). Aha, Boy Please

~Y/n's Pov~

I Was Walking Threw The Halls Of Jasmine's School , When I Finally Reached The Office And Imbrace The Cold Air-Conditioner.

I Opened My Eye's To Spot Jasmine Sitting On A Nurse's Table While Some Boy Cleaned Her Knuckles. Mmm, Looked Like Flirting To Me.

Aweee, The Way She blushed!! Ooooohh This Was The Guy She Was Talkin About!

I Reaally Did'nt Wanna Interrupt Them But We Had To Go , I Could'nt Take So Long Here.

I Walked Over & Cleared My Throat Causing Them To Jump.. :)

-Jasmine's Pov-

Right After The Mysterious Person Placed Me Down In The Nurses Table I Looked To See August :).. Smiling Dead At Me..

August: Soo, You Like Beatin On Caasie? .. ~Chuckling~

Me: ~Signed~ She Asked For It, Anyway We Do You Care?.. ~Looks Down~

August: You Wanna Get Fiesty With Me Too , Dame Ma You On A Roll ~Smiles~

Me: ~Punchs His Chest~ Shut Up , Stupid ~Laughing~

August: So Forreal You Aight ,Ma ?

Me: Yeah, Iam Straight..

August: But Aye I Was Meaning Ta Ask If Ya Know Wanna Chill Some Time ~Wrapping A Band Aid Around My Knuckles~

Ahhhh Shiettt!! Yeshh!! Finally:) !!!!

I Waiting For This Day So Bad . I Wanted To Twerk And Make A Big Party About It But I Kept It Coo By Nobbing My Head.

August: Alright?.. So How About I Get That Numba Huh? ~Smile~

Me: Boyy! You So Flirty Dang ~Blushes~

August: Yeah But You Like It Don't You!!!! ..

Me: ..~Blushes~

August: AWEEE SHIETT SHE BLUSHIN !!!!! ~Yells~

Me: Shhhh! ~Covers His Mouth~ .. ~Laughing~ .. Alright I Like It Dame.

August: ~Gets Between My Legs And Talks~

Me & August Talked & Talked Untill We Were Interrupted By Y/n... ~Signs~ I'll Just Call Her Mom.

We Jumped And Looked Down..

Shit, I Know She Gone Say Something Funny Or Something. -.-

•End Of Pov•

*

Y/n: Sooo, Uhh Jasmine Baby Who's This ~Smiles~

Jasmine: Uhh Ma, This Is August!

Y/n: Awee Are'nt You Just A Cutie Pie. ~Wrapping His Left Cheek~

August: ~Laughs & Looks Down~

Y/n: Well, Jasmine We Needa Go Baby .. Meet Me In The Car . Bye August.

August: Bye Nice To Meet You. ~Waves~

Y/n: ~Walks Out~

Jasmine: Uhh, Bye August ..

August: Wait ,!! You Forgot To Give Me That Numba Tho....

Jasmine: ~Kisses His Cheek~ Bye August .. ~Walks Out~

August: Dame ~Bites Lip~

•••

I Know I Know!!! 'The F)ck Its Hella Short'.. But I Had To Post That Chapter!!!

Ayeee Bbabie!! Only More 20More Chapters To Go!! Untill The Sequel!!!

Let, Me Tell You Tha Sequel Fonna Be !!! So Dramatic!! And Actional!!! Tho!!

Like More Than The Original!!! Thought!! Just Know Yall Funna Enjoy It!!!

Oh And Read My New Story !! Please & Vote , Comment If Yall Think Its Good!!!! I Need Support!!

& Shout Out To All The People Who Commented On The Chapter 21!! Thought Thanky!!!

&& Thank You Charity For Commenting On My New Story Also !!

Love You Gullll ==D

Once Again,

Love Yalll!!!! </3

_Lenniiii♎