20). This Bitch.

•Y/n's Pov•

4:39! Yeshh!! Almost Time For TurntUp Time!!! Yesh, There's A Party Today At The Office. No Not Those Bobo! Lame-Ass Parties! But Them Sweatin & Grinding Office Parties. Yeahh!!! Those!!!!...

As I Was Getting My Work Done Jacob's Called Me .. DAME!?! He Called Me 4Times. I Really Did'nt Hear My Phone Tho.

Anyways I Walked Over To His Office Which Was NextDoor To Mines! When I Walked In There Was This Chick! More Like A Wanna Be Rihanna, She Had The Nappiest Weave! Pshh! Not For Me Cause Iam Flawless!! 100% Honey!

Well Back To This She Had Some Ugly Ass Converse! With A Shirt And A Skirt EWWW! Who Wears That, When She Looked Up!! Ughh! I Could Already Tell Who It Was! ..Ciara Mannys Babysitter & Also My Helper!.

I Really Don't Like Her, She Gives Me The Eye! & Talks To Myyy Man!!! ~Clears Throat~ I Mean Jacob.. , I Realized I Had A Stank Expression On My Face As I Looked At Her. I Think Jacob Saw It Too,Cause He Was Laughing. This Nigga.

I Sat Down With My Arms Crossed , With A Annoyed Face Looking Straight At Jacob.

Ciara: Okay, So Like When Are We Hanging Out Again

Ughh. Smh This Bitch. By The Way She Said This While Squeezing Her Boobies Together! ............Hoe..........-.-

Jacob: ~Chuckles~ I Never Said That Ciara.

Ciara: Pero Jacup Tu Sabes Que Tu Me Gustas..!!!! (But Jacob You Know i Like You..!!!!)

Author's Note: YESHHH!! Bitches Iam Hispanic!! ... You Already Know I Got That Long-Good Hair!! & Iam On That Dominican And Itialian Stuff!! Iam Sawwy For Calling You Bitches.. :(

Back To The Story!!!!

The Fuck? Is This Bitch Talking Spanish .Ohh Cause I Can Go Talkin Jeberishh On Her Too.. !!!!!

Me: Pelmiso Senorita !! But Jacob Is ... Ummm.. Taken.

(Exuse Me Lady -You Know Tha Rest-

Jacob: Y/n Where You Learn Too Speak Spanish?

Me: What? ... You Think I Watch Dora For No Reason! .. Thats My Spanish Lady Right There...

Ciara: Adios Dile A Tu Perrita Que Se Qaye!! (Oh God Tell You're Little Bitch To Shut Up) ...

Me: What!!! You Say!!! BITCH !!! My Momma Is Itialian I Can Curse You Out In So Many Wayies Right Now!! So Come At Me!!

Ciara: Shut Up!!!!!

Me: ~Turns Around~ Hold Up Is She Talking To Me Or ... Who ... Else.. Cause I Don't See Anyone Here..

Ciara: Iam Talking To You.. Putaaa!!!

Right About When I Was About To Choke This Lizard Lookin Wanna Be Rihanna .. Jacob Grabbed Me By My Waiste..

Jacob: Ciára! No Le Ables Ami Eposa Asi!! (Ciara Don't Talk To My Wife Like That)

Ciara: ~Rolls Eyes~ Whateverrr...

Ohhh The Sound Of Her Rolling Her R's !! Make Me Wanna Chock Her Even More!!!! ...

When, Jacob Let Me Go I Stormed Out That Office Into Mine! .. And Locked It You Could Even Hear Jacob Banging On The Door, Arugeing With Ciara! To Leave I Just Put My Head Down.. .. That's When The Person I Never Wanted To Be In My Head Appeared

...Rayan..

+Vote

+Comment

=To Continue!!!!

************************************************************************

Okay!! Yall See Nahhh That Y/n Was Jelly!! Lol, Story This Chapter Was Kinda Ghetto!!

Lol, But Yeah My People I Am!! Hispanic!! & Itialian!! Well, My Aunt Is Itialian! So Yeah. !!!

Iam Dominican, Slash Itialian! And No I Do Nots Speak Itialian!! If I Did I Would Have Been Showin That Off!!! Thoo!!

Once Again,Iam Sorry If I Disrespected..

Anyone! You Know I Love You Guys!!! I Love All My Readers !!! Especially Charity That's My Boo Right There!!!

Do Me Too Favs And Follow My Private Instgram!!

1).

Americanaa_x3

Yeshh I Changed It

2). Follow The One And Only

@chewityandmisshellex

On Wattpad Tho!!!

She's Awesome Like She's The Bomb!! Writer And She Deserved Credit !! For Her Hard Work!! So Please If You Have The Heart Of Following Her!! Ghetto Ass!! Please Do So!! & Follows Me Also!!! And Vote On Her Stories !!!!!! Me's Tooooo!!! I Love Youuu!!!

_Lenniiii♎