Always the Gentleman

Patrick grabs your hand- lets get out of here, he whispers in your ear.

You giggle. He smiles wide and pushes his lips onto yours.

Still holding your hand you both begin to walk fast and faster until you're now in a jog. You get into a black car with him and he tells the driver a name of a hotel that you're not familiar with.

He can't keep his hands off of you in the car. He cups your face with one hand, the other on your waist. He's kissing you forcefully.

He licks your bottom lip, hoping you would let him in. He wants to explore you. You allow his access and his tongue moves frantically in your mouth exploring your teeth, the roof of your mouth, your tongue.

You arrive at the hotel, and he's pulling you out with him

You go in and go up to a room

He open the door and allows you in. As soon as the door is closed, he's pushing you up against the wall. His body is flush against yours and you feel something poking your hip

He licks up your neck and makes his way to your mouth. Where he kisses you deep and wet. You are still held against the wall. His arms move from the smooth floral wall paper down to your lower back. He pushes his tongue forcefully into your mouth and pushes against you harder on the wall. You gasp.

Your hands are in his hair, pulling, tugging. You move one down his back to grab his ass. He gasps slightly, which make you giggle.

"Think it's funny?" He says.

He takes you toward the bed and sits down, lowering you into his lap

He smiles at you, you giggle in return. He places his hands on your hips. you give him a quick peck then lick your way down his jaw, down his neck then you get to his shirt collar. "Off.. uh now" you say hesitantly. He starts to say an excuse and then You begin to rock, "oh god" he replies, his hands quickly removed from your hips to his shirt collar tugging it off.

You take in the sight if his bare chest. Beautiful, unmarked pale skin, and just the right amount of dirty blonde chest hair. You push him down onto the mattress, still straddling his legs.

You bed down to kiss his neck, moving down to his chest. You nuzzle in his chest hair a bit before you feel his hands tugging at the hem of your shirt. You sit up to let him slip your tshirt over your head.

Still straddling his legs, you lay your chest on his, your arm knees one each side of him. Your face hovering his. He licks his lips wraps his arms around your lower back you gasp as he pulls you in. Your legs move down his thighs until your fully stretched out, laying on top of him perfectly.

You kiss him deeply, tasting every inch of his mouth. He skillfully moves so that he is top of you, never breaking the kiss. He takes off your bra and moves down to your breasts. He licks and sucks on your nipples, and you can feel it all the way down... There.

You moan, and he looks up at you and smiles deviously. Your hands move from his shoulders to his hair. You pull and tug on it. He moves down and licks the bottom of your stomach, his hands climbing up your legs, then thighs trying to undo the button on your pants.

He circles your belly button with his tongue as he works on your jeans. He pulls them down in one swift motion. He has a hungry look in his eyes as he looks at your whole body. He looks at you with a questioning gaze, and you nod.

He proceeds to slip off your silky hot pink and blue panties

He presses two fingers at your opening. You gasp as he works up a rhythm. You moan his name. He glances up to see how its making you feel, trying to comprehend that he is doing this to you.