Part Seven

You feel tears fill your eyes, they're running down your face. "YES. YES. OF COURSE, PATRICK, YES!" He slips the ring onto your finger and stands up, pulling you with him, he brings you in close and kisses you deep and passionate. You pull back an look into his lust- filled eyes. You cant help the tears streaming down your face. In between breaths you say, "Patrick, I love you more than anything." You kiss him. And hear the people behind you two applaud. You pull back to giggle and he pulls you in again and kisses you rapidly. "I love you." He says. 

You finish dinner, and you couldn't be happier. 

The two of you laugh and talk the whole way back to your apartment. 

You can't even wait to get back in the apartment. You pull him into a kiss across the console in the car. You can barely control yourself, and before you know it, you're tugging at his shirt to come off. 

"A little Impatient are we, future Mrs. Stump?" He says, laughing, helping you take off his shirt. He tells you to 'watch out' as he climbs over and sits in the passenger seat. He pulls you down into his lap and slips your shirt off. 

'Thank god the windows are heavily tinted' you think. You kiss him, putting everything you've ever felt in that one kiss. You wraps his hands around your back and keeps you close, savoring every second. 

You think about continuing this in the bedroom but you can't wait any longer. You recline the seat all the way back, it surprises Patrick and he jumps a little. You both laugh as you lay down, him on top of you. His body hovering yours he takes the time to fully look you over. He pushes his head down to kiss you, "Beautiful." He says when he pulls back. You place your hand on his belly, and slowly move it up his torso, and stops at the crease between his neck and shoulder. You pull him down and kiss him back longer and deeper. He pulls back and looks you in the eyes, he smiles wide and kisses your forehead "i'm" he says, he moves and kisses your nose "so", he continues. He kisses your chin "happy", he proceeds to kiss your neck "you" he kisses your collarbone twice, in between kisses he says "said yes". You gasp loudly than smile and pull his head up to yours. "I wouldn't want anything more than to spend the rest of my life with you." You say looking deep into his eyes. He kisses you and slips his tongue into your mouth. 

You turn so that he is in the seat and you are straddling his legs. You dig through your purse and pull out a condom. 

"Sex in the car?" He asks, breathing heavily. "I love you so fucking much," he attacks your neck with kisses. He moves down to your collar bone, sucking, leaving a mark. 

You undo his jeans and tear open the condom, and get it on him. 

He move your underwear out of the way, and positions you. You lower self onto him, and he's filling you. He grasps your hips and you start to move up and down. 

"Made" you say between breaths, "for." "Each." "Other." You kiss him hard. As you lower yourself, he brings his hips up to meet you, hitting the right spot. 

"Nnnhhhhhg" you moan against his lips. You're about to come. You but down on his bottom lip as your orgasm hits you. He pulls you as close as possible as he moans your name. 

He pulls out of you and you sit there in his lap for about ten more minutes before kissing his lips once more. 

"That was about the sexiest thing ever," you say with a smirk. 

You fix your dress and he buttons his jeans up. He opens the door so you can climb out first. He follows, and takes your hand. "That was fantastic. I love you," he says as you reach the door. He opens it and puts out his hand, "after you, soon-to-be Mrs. Stump."