Part Eleven

"PREGNANT!?" Patricia gasps. "Really? How far along are you honey?" She asks, happy as can be. 

"I'm not quite sure, we're going to make a doctors appointment as soon as possible," you answer. 

"Damn little bro, this is the first time we're meeting her and you're engaged and she's pregnant? You go man!" Kevin walks over and hugs his brother. 

"Oh baby I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see my grandchild." Patricia is all smiles. She walks overs and pulls both you and Patrick in for a group hug. She sits back and everyone pulls apart. She is still smiling big. "Oh! I'm going to become a grandmother!" She says, tearing up, still managing to keep a smile planted. David comes outside, "Holy smokes! I was gone for about ten minutes and i come back to everyone crying! What in earth happened!?" 

Patricia turned to him, "WE'RE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!!" She says! His father smiles, and brings you and Patrick into a tight gripped hug! He breaks and goes to hug Patrick individually You hear him whisper, "I'm so glad you are happy with her. She's such a beautiful lady. You're going to have a beautiful family, I'm proud of you, son." He says. You smile and feel your face getting warm. David comes over to you now and hugs you tight, he thanks you for making his son the happiest man in the world. After another thirty hugs, you and Patrick get ready to head out. "Welcome to the family." Patricia says to you, then hugs you for what seems like an hour. You wave your goodbyes, and then head to the car. Patrick opens your door for you, and before you get in you kiss him long and hard. He closes your door and goes over to his side. On the way back to your place, you catch him looking over at you. "That went so well!" He says happily. You smile big, "you're family is so sweet! They're so perfect! They are the type if family i have dreamt to have. And i am related to them now. How'd i get so lucky? i have a husband who is so caring and beautiful and everything i have ever wanted. I have soon to be sweethearts for mother and father in laws. And now, I'll have a baby." Patrick smiles. He is now pulled up in front of your place, he goes to grab the car door handle when you put your hand on his shoulder. He turns around and you kiss him. "If it's a boy, He'll grow up to be just like you. Perfect." You say, breaking the kiss. "And if it's a girl, she'll grow up to be just like you. Perfect." He says back. You kiss him again, then proceed to climb over to his seat. He opens the door, and allows you to get out first, still not breaking the kiss. He shuts the door with his foot, and you slam him against the automobile, kissing him even harder. He stands up straight, and you work your lips down his chin, onto his throat. You feel his hands slide up your thighs, then under your ass, lifting you up. You wrap your legs around him. And he carries you to the door, and unlocks it. Once inside, you move your hand from his back, and reach to shut the door. Without even turning the lights on, he takes you into the bedroom and lays you on the bed. Laying Underneath him, you pull up your shirt, he pulls yours up and off as well. When your bodies touch a rush of warm, electricity fills you. "Mmmmm" you say against his lips. 

He sits up, reaching for the buttons on your jeans. He pulls them off, and your in your panties and bra. He places his hands under your armpits, and begins to slowly drag his hands down your sides, following your curves. 

'He's the first man to make me feel this beautiful' you think to yourself. 

His lips are on your belly, kissing, licking, sucking. 

"I love you," he says. You can tell by his voice that he isn't just talking to you. 

You can't wait, so you sit up and push him back. 

"Damn your thighs are sexy," you tell him, running your hands along his thighs. You undo his jeans and he kicks them off. 

You take the waistband of his boxer briefs with his teeth and pull them off, looking him in the eyes as you do it. 

"Oh dear lord," he moans softly. 

He is rock hard, waiting. You lick a stripe up the underside of his cock, and he gasps. You grab him and start to jerk him off with firm strokes. You kiss the tip of his erection and he gets up and crawls over you so that you're laying down. 

"I want this to go nice and slow baby," he whispers in your ear as he enters you deliciously slow. He stays at a slow pace, but he goes as deep as he can, rolling his hips. You moan, but his lips catch yours, swallowing your moan. 

This is the most romantic, passionate moment of your life, and you wouldn't want it with anyone other than Patrick. 

He starts to go a little faster, and hits your spot, you can't help but to gasp and moan, breaking the kiss. He smiles, the. Kisses you again, while trying to go faster and hit 'That spot'. He does,  and you make a sound that you didn't even know you could make. He pulls away from your lips, and puts his hands in your hips while grunts a handful of times trying to go even faster. you wrap your legs around him and moan his name. You remove your hands from his back, and run them up his spine, softly, giving him chills. You set your hands on the back of his neck and pull his head down to yours. You kiss him hard, and licks his lips. He invites you in and you gladly take the offer, exploring his whole mouth. Your tongues swirl together, and you swallow each others gasps and moans. 

His thrusts are now uneven and he's really sweating. He's going to come soon, and so are you. He grasps your hips tightly, and his body starts to tremble. You can feel the heat pooling in your belly, and you start to come, just as he does. He thrusts a few more times, emptying himself inside you. He is breathing hard. He pulls out of you and lays down. He pulls you over on top of him. You lay your head on his chest, the sweat on your bodies mixing. He wraps his arms around you, lacing his fingers together on your back. He kisses the top of your head, and tells you he loves you. That's the last thing you remember before you fall into a deep peaceful sleep. 

The next couple of days we're great! You and him finished packing your things, made a lot of love and you were officially moving in today! You just placed your final box in his car and closed the trunk. He comes up behind you and startles you. You gasp, "Oh patrick! You scared me!" He gives a devious grin then pushes you against the back of the car, he then kisses you. "Mmhmm." You say against his lips. He does it back. You pull away, and looks up into his gorgeous dark green eyes. "I love you" you say, he smiles and kisses you harder "i love you." He says against your lips, your foreheads are now touching. You both smile, and give repetitive kisses. You hear your phone ring from your pocket. Patrick pulls away, and reaches into your pocket for you, "it's your mom." He says. His face gets red, and his hand on your waist starts to feel clammy. "My mom?" You question. You take the phone from Patrick, and answer it. "Hello, dear!" Your mother replies, happily. "So, what did you need?" You ask sounding a little agitated because you were just having a perfect moment with the perfect guy. "Your father wants to have another dinner to make up for the way he acted towards Patrick the other night. He's truly sorry." Patrick can hear her, he starts to get shaky. You put your arms around him, and hold the phone between your shoulder and ear as you hug him.  You hear your father in the background say "i'm doing this for her! Not him!" Your mother hushes him. "Well, right now i'm packing my things into his car so I can finally move in today." You say back, ignoring your fathers asinine remark. "That's perfect! Whenever you are done just stop by!" "Mom, we're not going to be dressed formally- i'm just letting you know. I mean we will be working the whole day getting me settled in." "That's fine!" She replies, sounding a little annoyed. 'Was I annoying her?' You think to yourself. "Okay! Well, just call when you're on your way! And i'll start to make dinner!" You reply with an "okay" then hang up. You let the phone drop, and hug Patrick tighter. 

You arrive at Patrick's house and you immediately feel at home. This is home.