Part Two

You wake up with a headache. You're freezing, you turn around and he's gone. You look onto the floor and his clothes are gone too. "go figure" you say. You roll your eyes and get up, you're still naked. You sigh and pull on your t-shirt and underwear. You Stretch your arms and you feel a stinging pain in the back of your neck and hips. You walk into the bathroom, "this place is huge" you think. You wash your face and brush your teeth. While looking in the mirror, you remove your hair that sticks to your neck and see bruising, you pull up your shirt a little and see finger marks on your hips. You smile, last night was wild. You walk out past the bedroom and into the kitchen and there he is. Right by the stove. He removes his eyes from the sizzling pancakes and draws his attention to you. He smiles wide "you're awake" he states. You're stunned, he stayed. "I thought you left" you admited. "Left, what? Why on earth would i do that." He asked while flicking the pan up, causing the pancakes to flip. He does this a few more times and then shuts the stove off, he flips the pancakes onto a plate, and sets it on the counter. "I could never do that to you." He says as he touches your face and runs his knuckles down your cheek. He puts an arm around your waist, and the other is under your arm, placed on your back, he pulls you in close for a hug. "I told you that i love you, didn't i?" He whispers into your ear. You wrap your arms around his neck, "i have just-" he hushes you, "I'm not going anywhere." He pulls back and looks you in the eyes. "Because, i truly love you." You start to tear up, "I love you" you say, as you pull him in for a passionate kiss. 

You break the kiss. 

"Let's eat. I'm starving," you say. 

He fixes you a plate of pancakes, and you both sit at the small table. You eat quietly, stealing glances every now and then. 'He's so cute when he eats' you think. 

"I have this room for a couple more days. Would you like to stay with me?" He asks. 

"Of course I would," you say through a huge smile. 

You finish eating and pick up both of your plates, putting them in the sink. 

"I need to take a shower, but I don't have any clothes, can I steal some boxers and a shirt?" You ask him. He'll have to take you get some clothes from home later. 

He nods for you to follow him into the bedroom, he opens a drawer and pulls out a navy blue t- shirt with a white collar with one navy blue stripe across it. The sleeve seems matched. The shirt had bold gray lettering that said MARINERS outlined in light blue. He took out blue plaid boxers "here ya go!" He said handing them to me with a smile. You smile back then walk to the bathroom. You take the neatly folded clothes and put them by the sink, before placing the shirt down you sniff it. It smells like him. you sigh dreamily and smile wide. You pull off your shirt, and underwear and set the water so its warm. The shower is refreshing- you hear the door squeek, you open the curtain and you see no one. "Huh" you say. You pull your head back into the shower. As your facing the shower head, you hear the curtain open, you turn so fast you almost slip and he catches you. You set yourself up straight and take a moment to glare at his gorgeous pale body. "This beautiful boy slept with me?!" You question yourself. He grins making sure to show all of his teeth while doing so," i thought you could use the company" he says. 

"Always the gentleman" you say with a smile. You kiss his lips softly. 

He grabs the bottle of shampoo, squeezing some into his hand. He motions for you to turn around so he can wash your hair. You relax as he massages your scalp. He moves closer to you, pressing his body to yours. 

His hands move from your hair to your shoulders. He rubs small circles down your arms. He grabs the body wash and washes you, starting at your breasts. He squeezes slightly, and you push yourself into his hands.