Part Sixteen

A few hours later you wake up to the sound of him singing. You get out of bed and grab a shirt and panties from your new dresser. Then, you follow the sound of his heavenly voice. He's in the living room, laying on the couch, he adds a rhythmic snap to his tune. 'Beautiful.' You think. You go behind the couch and look over it to see that he has his eyes closed, still singing and snapping. You smile then proceed to sit on the floor behind the couch. As you sit the floor squeaks and he stops. 'Dammit' you think. He stands up, and walks over to the entry "baby, is that you?" He turns and sees you sitting there. He smiles then laughs, "sweetheart! What on earth are you doing?"

 "I was listening to you sing, i didn't want to interrupt you." He helps you stand up, and you continue, "But that didn't work too well." You laugh as he pulls you close "you have a beautiful voice." You say, your left hand on his chest, while your right is on his back. He smiles and kisses you. "Thank you, babe." 

You kiss for a little while longer before he pulls back, leaving you surprised. "I forgot to tell you," he begins. "I called the doctor. He said we can come in on friday for an appointment." "And today's.. Wednesday.. Right?" You asked, confused. He shakes his head, "tuesday, baby." You smile then lean closer,  and laugh, "As long as i'm with you, the name of the day doesn't mean a thing."  You kiss him again. 

"When i'm with you, nothing else matters." You say. He smiles, "i love you." He says and kisses you passionately. You look up into his eyes, "i love you."  You say back. 

He takes your hand and walks you over to the couch, he sets you in his lap. He doesn't break the kiss. He rubs up and down your arms, giving you chills. You pull back, "i think i want to try something new." You say with a sly grin. His skin flushes. "Uh, well, what were you thinking?" You give him a wink, then whisper, "wait in the bedroom." You palm him through his sweat pants, then as you get up, lean down to kiss it. He flings his head back, "fuck." He moans. 

You stand up straight and walk downstairs to the basement. "He has to have rope.. Right?" You think to yourself. You find string in a box. "Ugh. He's strong, he'll rip right through it." You continue to walk and see duct tape on a counter, "could work, but that'll hurt taking off." You walk a little further and see a teal rope like material, it's not an actual rope. It's thinner but it will work. "Bingo." 

You run back upstairs and find Patrick lying on the bed, naked with his elbow on the bed, his palm propping his head up. You smile. You start to undress and then proceed to get on the mattress; you toss the rope to the top of the bed, and then lay on top of him. You lean down and kiss him lightly, "come up by the bed board." He does as you say, and you tie his hands up, connecting him to it. He smiles as you kiss him. You set yourself in between him, your head by his center thigh. You pull up and kiss his inner thigh lightly. He gasps as you begin to suck it, leaving a love bite.  You move your head to go do the other one and your jaw brushes his cock. "Fuck." He says, breathless. You lick up to his hip, and kiss then begin to slightly suck. While doing so, you reach up to rub his belly slowly. He lets out a “Mmmph." You go to the other hip, this time reaching up a bit farther to rub his nipple. He moans your name. You suck on his belly, and can feel it grow warmer. You inch your way up to suck the center of his abdomen and on your stomach you can feel his throbbing erection. He whimpers, and bucks his hips. “Oh, baby." You say, reaching down to stroke him. "Not yet." He breathes out a "please" but you shake your head, making your way to his collar bone, placing six love bites on it. You move up a little further and your hips are met with his. You smile down at him, and then get on your knees, straddling him. You start to rock. He calls your name, "i- oh, I. Please." He can’t finish as he feels you roll your hips. His mouth opens, and he flings his head back. He arches his back and pulls on the rope, trying to free his hands. You grind your hips and he moans louder. "I'm, baby... I" he lets out. You quickly stop, and crawl up him. "Baby. No. Not yet." You say. He's sweating and his face is bright red. He still panting as he says, “I can't wait much longer." You kiss his lips, then his jaw. You work your tongue down his body. He squirms and gasps while you do. You grab his cock and begin to pump; you take an experimental lick at his balls. It pushes him over the edge and he lets out a hot noise you have never heard him make before as he instantly cums into your hand.