Part Three

You both go in to the living room. You go over and pop the movie in while he sets the icecream down and gets a blanket from a closet. He sits down and motions for you to join him. You sit next to him and place your head on his shoulder and your hand on his chest. You rub it a little. He puts his arm around you and pulls you in tight. A trailer is on for Weird Science. "This is nice" you think. The menu comes in the screen, and he presses play from a remote. 

He eats a spoonful himself, and goes back and forth, until half the pint is gone. 

He puts the container on the coffee table and sits back, making himself comfortable. 

You snuggle into him, your arm around his torso and your head on his chest. 

Principal Vernon has just sent Andrew and Allison to get drinks for lunch on screen. You look up at Patrick and his eyes are glued to the tv. You push yourself up a bit so you can kiss his cheek, then lay back down. 

You feel his hand on your chin, pulling you up. His lips are on yours, and you immediately invite his tongue in. You kiss for about three or four minutes before separating. 

"I feel like a teenager. And I love it." He says through a giggle. "But I love you more," he kisses you once more and you look back at the screen and Allison is pouring Pixie Stix onto her cap'n Crunch sandwich. 

You can feel your eyes getting heavy, all you can hear is his heart beat. you begin to realize that this is honestly perfect, nothing else matters to you except him. He is everything you have ever dreamed of 'the one' to be. You smile and you can now hear his breaths are becoming slower, he's falling asleep too. You smile, and you feel his hand rub your arm up and down, it gives you chills. Your eyes become heavy, and you give in. 

You wake up in the middle of the night. The entire room is blue from the tv screen. 

Patrick is sleeping against the back of the sofa, his arm around you. You reach over to grab the remote and turn the tv off. 

Everything is dark now. 

You turn around to wrap your arm around Patrick and put your head on his chest. You nuzzle into him and you hear him mutter something in his sleep. 

"Unbelievable" he whispers. You're very curious as to what he's talking about, you you lie awake, listening. 

You hear a soft moan escape his mouth. He says your name and you look up, thinking he might be awake. His eyes are still shut, and he is beginning to sweat. 

You feel him wriggling beneath your arm. He's still moaning and muttering things you can't really understand. 

It occurs to you that he is having a sexy dream about you, and maybe you should help him. 

You trail your hand down his chest and stomach, and reach jeans-you hadn't had the chance to change before falling asleep. 

You can feel his erection through his jeans, and you begin to palm him through the denim. He's moving beneath your touch, sighing. 

You continue rubbing him until you feel him release as he moans your name, eyes still shut. 

A few weeks pass by and everything is perfect, some nights he spends at your place, others your at his. You two are inseparable. Your mom calls one night, all you talk about is Him. She wants to meet him. His parents are looking forward to meeting you as well. Last night, you stayed over his place you woke up to the sound of him singing you smell pancakes. You walk into the room, he's shirtless with red plaid boxers on, you walk up to him and put your arms around him.

"How'd you sleep, babe" he asks.

"fantastic" you say, your face in-between his shoulder blades. His skin is soft, you begin to kiss it. You hear his breath stutter. You drag your tongue under the right blade. He says your name in a groan. He puts the pancakes on the plate next to the stove, he shuts of the gas and turns around quickly, you tremble and he catches you. "I hope your hungry" he says with a grin. "Not for pancakes." You say as you lick your lips with a hungry look in your eyes. He chuckles and picks you up under your ass. Your legs wrap around him. You lick his neck and nibble a little. He gasps. He walks into the dining room and sets you on the table. 

He rips off your shirt, and licks your chest all the way up your throat into your mouth. He kisses you deep and wet. He pulls back to take a breath he puts his forehead on yours and looks you deep in the eyes "I want you to move in with me" he says. "Today, tomorrow. Whenever you want i just want you here... With me." 

"Nothing would make me happier, baby," you breathe as you wrap your arms around him in a tight hug. 

He kisses you, then sets your back on the table top, so that you're laying down. 

He slips off your Mickey Mouse pajama shorts, your pale blue panties going with them. 

He leans down to kiss your stomach. 

He kicks his boxers off and walks to grab a condom from the bathroom nearby. 

He slips it on as he walks back to you and positions himself. 

"I love you so much, baby," he says before entering you, nice and slow. You're both salvo ring the feeling. He pulls you closer, hands on your thighs. You quickens his pace, hitting your spot with every thrust. 

He's breathing hard and sweat is beading down his neck to his chest. 

You fling back your head. You moan his name, you look up at him while he picks up the speed. his face is coated in sweat, his skin a pink. His mouth is opened, eyes closes and his eyebrows raised. He hits your spot and you moan, grabbing his ass trying to push him into you further. You notice that once you do this his facial expression quickly turns to one of the ones he makes while preforming. He's getting into it now, rolling his hips and grasping yours tightly. He begins to pant- he's near his release. He calls your name. He grunts, you groan. 

You come together, yelling out each others names. 

He leans forward to grab you from the table. You wrap your legs around him as he carries you to the bedroom. He sets you down, still naked. 

"So, you said yes. When do you want to go start packing your things?" He asks as he pulls you closer. 

"As soon as we can. But, I want you to meet my mom first. Is that okay?" You say, propping yourself on one elbow. 

"Yes, of course! As long as you come and meet my family. Including my sister and brother," he agrees. 

"Sounds like a plan!! I can set us up for dinner tonight at my moms place," you say, hopping out of bed, slipping on a pair of Patrick's boxers and one of his button down shirts.

You're on the phone with your mom, you're already dressed in a red dress that Starts of tight around your chest down to your stomach then flares out. Your hair is curled and you have on flats. Patrick comes into the living room where you are pacing back and forth. He is wearing a dark grey suit and a red tie that matches your dress. He mouths "does this look okay?" You nod with a smile and he grins back giving a thumbs up. 

Your mother says "so, what time are you two coming over?" 

"Soon, he's trying to find his fedora" you giggle as you see him checking under the couch. You walk over to the coat rack, lift his coat and find it there. "Your father's a little nervous, dear." Your mother says as you toss the hat at him. He opens his mouth and smiles wide, he walks up to you and kisses your cheek, "thank you" he mouths. You nod and walk into the kitchen, "well, dad never liked anyone i interacted with. Patrick means a lot to me, More than anyone. Just please tell him it would make me happy if he would at least try to get to know him." 

Your mother sighs "He's calling for me now, he is not quite sure how to work the oven. I'll see you when you get here" she says. You say you love her but she disconnects before giving you the opportunity. You hang up and toss your phone onto the counter. You sigh loudly. "Everything okay?" He asks sounding worried behind you. "Yeah, my dad's just-" you turn around and look into his eyes. Today they're light blue with a green tint around his pupils. You clear your throat, "he's just being a dick" you fake a laugh. Yoy continue, "you know how parents are" You feel tears creeping up from behind your eyes. He puts his hand on your cheek, wiping away the tears. "Hey, hey. No- don, don't cry. Sweetheart, everything is going to turn out fine." He is looking at you now with wide eyes, and a comforting smile. You hug him, "you're the only person who has ever cared" you say, trying not to sob. "And I'll never stop, baby. I promise." He says while rubbing your back. 

He takes your hand, walking out to the car.