Part Fourteen

He ended up driving to a cliff top, where you look and see all of Chicago. 'It's beautiful' you think. He lays down a blanket on the top of the car and you both lay on it, cuddling. He kisses the top of your head, than your forehead, making his way down to your lips. You pull back breathless. He kisses you again and This time slips his tongue into your mouth. He glides over the roof of your mouth and you giggle. You climb on top of him, not breaking the kiss. You grind your hips. "Nnnnngggghh." He mutters. Your hands are running through his hair, and your still grinding. He pulls back, breathless. "Maybe.. We.. Should.. Oh, god." As you roll your hips you can feel his hard on, and by the look of his eyes rolling to the back of his head, you were pleasuring him. You lean your head down and kiss him, nibbling on his lip- which makes him giggle. You lift your head, and can see that he is starting to sweat. You smile then attack his neck giving him numerous love bites and soft butterfly kisses. You reach your hand down and palm him through his jeans, you rub through the denim and he shudders. 

"Maybe... We should... Go back to the house to continue this," he pants, lifting his hips, pushing himself into your hand. 

"No. I can't wait that long. No one's gonna come up here." You kiss him hard. You reach your other hand down to undo his jeans. You move down in between his legs. You kiss his lower belly and you can feel the goosebumps forming. 

You take him into your mouth. You suck hard and his entire body shudders and he moans loudly. He places his hand on the back of your head, stroking your hair. You want to try something, so you close your lips halfway down his shaft and begin to hum. 

"Oh fuck," he almost screams. "You are so fucking good at that." 

You start to go up and down on him, sucking lightly, until his body begins to convulse and he tightens his hand in your hair. He holds you in place as he comes into your mouth. You swallow, then kiss the both sides his inner thighs.   You move up a little between his legs to kiss the both sides of his hips. You kiss around his belly button. Then you move up and suck both of his nipples. He jerks and makes a quick gasp before closing his eyes. He opens one only to find you getting ready to suck the one again. You proceed to do so and he arches his back and moans soft. You move up a little more and kiss both sides of his neck. You kiss both sides of his jaw, then his lips. He pulls back, out of breath. "I love you." You say. He smiles and you kiss him again, quick and soft. "I love you" he says back before he wraps his arms around you, and pulls you close, the sweat from his shirt is making yours damp. 

He sits up and buttons his jeans. He kisses you and lowers your back on the car. He lifts up your shirt, slipping it off. Next he slips off your jeans. 

He sits back and looks at your body. 

"Oh god you're gonna have to model this for me when we get home. I don't want to risk anyone coming up here. People come here all the time. Come on, we'll continue this at the house." He lifts you, not bothering to let you dress. He puts you in the car still in your underwear. 

It only takes a few minutes to get home. He picks you up and brings you into the house. He sets you on your feet as soon as you're inside. His lips on yours, hard, wet, hungry. You're pushing him towards the bedroom. You  push him down on the bed and disconnect your lips from his. 

He props himself up on his elbows to see what you're doing. First thing you do is strip him of his shirt and his jeans. You leave him in his red boxer briefs as you back away from the bed. 

He's looking at you with lust shining in his eyes. 

He wants you so bad, you can tell. 

"You wanted a better look, here you go baby," you say in your sexiest voice. 

"Fuck," he breathes. 

You turn around slowly, then walk towards him. He reaches for you, but before he can touch you, you turn and walk away again. You decide to play a game. 

You walk out of the bedroom, "come and get me Patrick," you call back. 

You walk towards the dining room and climb on the table, and stretch out in a sexy pose. 

You see him come out if the room, still in his underwear. All the lights are off and he's looking around for you. He sees you on the table and stops dead in his tracks. He just looks at you. He starts to wall towards you, but before he can get there, you get up and jog down the hall to the spare bedroom. 

He's is right behind you and catches you before you can hop onto the bed. He spins you around and catches your lips in a kiss. The bed is high, you he sets your back down and lifts your legs. He slips the thong off of you, and places your feet on his shoulders. He wastes no time kicking off his boxers and entering you, taking no time to go slow. He slams into you, hitting your spot dead on, and you scream. He grabs your thighs and fucks you harder and harder. It isn't long until you're both yelling out each others' names as you come simultaneously. 

He collapses on you, and you both crawl up the bed and get under the covers, not caring that its the spare bed. Before long you're both in a sound sleep.