Part Six

Hours later you find yourself and him sitting on your couch looking and laughing at the albums. "AWWW LOOK AT YOU. YOU WERE SUCH AN ADORABLE BABY." He says. You giggle and flip to the next page. It was you with a dipper on your head and a bright pink shirt on with your cousin dressed just like you. Your face turns bright red as patrick giggles and 'Awwws'. When you are done looking in the album, Patrick puts his arm around you. "What do ya say we go out to dinner?" He asks. "That sounds fantastic." You reply. "I'm glad you think so.. Because I already made reservations." You smile than ask "What time and where?" "Eight O'clock & at Le Colonial." You gasp, "AH. We only have like an hour to get ready, I still have to shower." You say, standing up. "I do too.. We can conserve water by showering together ya know." He says, blushing. You lean down and kiss him, you pull his shirt up, and kiss all the way into the bathroom. "Yeah, but seriously, no fooling around." You say with a wink, "We have to go." You smile. 

After you two are done, you hurry and get dressed, your hair is naturally wavy so you only had to make a few curls with the iron. You wear a black dress, one that is fitting to your body and almost goes to your knees, you also wear flats. Patrick has on a deep red cardigan, and black skinny jeans, his final touch- the fedora.  You walk up to him and say, "You look stunning" he kisses you. "You look beautiful." He says. You both go out to the car and he opens your door, you smile as he closes it. He holds your hand the whole way there and while inside the restaurant. Once you get to the table the waiter comes over to the table 'Eric' is what the name tag says.  "What could i get you to drink?" He asks. "Some of your finest wine, please " Patrick says. Eric nods then leaves the table. Another waiter brings dinner rolls to You. You both thank him. he moves his chair closer to yours, he says your name and grabs your hand in between both of his, I love you, really." You try to speak but he cuts you off. "More than anything. I never thought it was possible. I love you so much." "I love you too." You reply. You hug him tight, he must have scooted closer than expected. He's warm. "You're so perfect." You say with your head buried in his chest. "I- i never thought i deserved perfect." You say as you look up at him. "You deserve everything that you want. I want to give you everything." He stands and kicks back the chair, he kneels. "I want to make you happy for the rest of my life. I want nothing more than to see you smile every moment of everyday." He takes the hand that tops yours off, and digs into his pocket. He pulls out a black ring box, and says your name "will you marry me?" Follows after.