Part Eight

The next morning you wake up and he's holding you tight, you're cuddled up on his bare, pale chest. You don't want to get up because he is so warm, so, you just lay there with your eyes partially closed. You mentally say your name then add Stumph after it. "Perfect fit" you think. You smile wide. You can hear his heart beat. 'Thhump thhump thhump' it's so rhythmic, so perfect; just like everything about him. You lay there and listen to it a few more times before you begin to feel sick. "Oh God" you say out loud as you quickly get off the bed an run into the bathroom. You hurl into the toilet, and behind you, you feel him rub your back while using his free hand to gather your hair from your face. He squats down next to you, and retrieves a piece of fallen hair sticking to your face, he is still rubbing your back. 

Once you are finished, he flushes the toilet, and you turn into him, hugging. 

"Baby, are you okay? Did you eat something bad? What happened?" He asks very concerned, with a worried look. 

"I- I don't know i was just laying there and i, just started to feel sick. Like, out of nowhere." You say into his shoulder. He hugs you tighter and continues to rub your back. 

"I'm gonna run to the store real quick and get you something for your nausea. While I'm gone, try to drink a bottle of water and, hold on," he walks to the kitchen, opening the pantry. He takes out a box of saltine crackers and brings them to you. "Eat some of these. I'll be right back baby," he kisses you before he grabs his keys. 

You grab a bottle of water and the crackers and lay on the sofa, turning the tv on.