Part Five

You get to the car and before Patrick can open your door, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him hard. 

"I'm sorry about my dad. He's always been like that. The more you're around, I think he'll grow to like you." You start to year up again an you bury your fave into Patrick's chest. he hugs you tight, keeping you close. 

"I love you. Nothing will change that. Ever." He looks down at you, wiping your tears, kissing the corners of your eyes. "Lets get home. Our home."

Three days flew by fast. Soon enough, it was friday. Today, you wake up before Patrick, you're tempted to wake him up by a morning Blow Job, but you figure that breakfast would also make him happy, besides, he could use one after breakfast. You smirk and kiss his forehead as you proceed to get up. You walk into the kitchen and put some coffee on. You also get out two frying pans. You make your way to the fridge and get two eggs, butter, and bacon. You put some butter on one frying pan, then turn the stove on you continue by cracking the eggs into the pan. You turn the other burner on and put some bacon in the skillet. Once the eggs and bacon are done, you toast bread and put it on the plate. You get a cup and pour some coffee in it. You take the plate and cup into the room, he's still sleeping. His nose is twitching and he's smiling. You hear him giggle in his sleep. You set the plate and cup on the end table and go over to him, you kiss his neck. You wrap your arms around him and lay on top, he blinks his eyes open, "good morning, baby" you say, he smiles, you can feel his erection on your thigh, you move your hand down and palm him through the soft material, "maybe after breakfast" you say before kissing him hard. "Sounds fantastic." He says with a smile. He gets ready to stand up and you tell him to sit back down, you present to him the food and drink and he smiles and rewards you with a kiss. "Breakfast in bed?" He smiles. 

"Hey, you may always be the gentleman, but I can do nice things too," you say with a sweet smile. 

You watch him as he eats. 'He is so cute when he eats' you think to yourself. 

He finishes eating and you pick up his dishes, setting them on the nightstand. 

You lean down and kiss him hard and wet. He places his hands on your hips and moves you on top of his rock hard erection. 

"Nnnnhhhg" he groans as you nip at his neck. 

You move down and take his pajama pants off. He isn't wearing underwear, so he immediately springs free. 

You waste no time taking his whole length into your mouth. You work up a rhythm with your mouth on too and hand at the base. When your mouth goes down, your hand comes up to meet. He is panting and grunting and you move faster and faster. He releases himself into your mouth and you suck as he comes. 

He brings you up into a kiss, tasting  himself in your mouth. 

"That was the best wake up call I've ever gotten babe," he says with a wink. 

You giggle, then kiss him. You slip your tongue into his mouth. He gasps. Your tongues are swirling together. He pulls down your shorts and panties, then you both break the kiss for a second or two to take off your shirts. He grabs you and flips you, so he is on top. He rolls his hips on yours, you lift yourself up grinding to his.  He moans at the pleasing sensation. He kisses you again, hard and wet. You move your hands to his head and twirl your fingers in his hair. "Mmmmmph." He says against your lips. 

He kisses you all over your body. 

"You are so beautiful. Every inch of you is perfect. Your lips." He kisses your lips. "Your breasts." He moves down kisses each if your breasts. "Your stomach." He plants six kisses around your belly button. "Even this" he kisses your sensitive spot and you gasp. 

"Oh Patrick" you moan quietly. He starts to lick circles and he presses two fingers into you. Your eyes shut and you but your lip. He sees this and licks harder and faster. He crooks his fingers and you sigh and he pulls you closer and closer to your release. 

"Come for me baby," he breathes. 

His hot breath send you over the edge and your hands are in his hair, pulling him up to kiss you as his fingers help you ride out your orgasm. 

 "Ahhohh. Fuck." You say as you release. He giggles than licks you and pulls out his fingers. You pull up his head to meet yours. He kisses you passionetly. "So, so you want to move in today?" He asks. You nod, "Yes." You say smiling. He sits up and you tackle him back onto the bed. "Hmmmnnhmmm no not yet." You say. You kiss him then lick down and kiss his adams apple. He smiles. You continue to lick down, you stop and move to suck on his nipple. "Uhh uh. Ohh" he says in pleasure and flings his head back. 

"You like this?" You ask, looking up through your hair. 

"Uh huh," he moans. You lick and nibble a bit more. 

You keep up this sweet torture and grab his cock and jerk him off while you continue to lick his nipple. He comes once more into your hand. 

"You are just unstoppable. I love you." He sits up in the bed. I've arranged to go eat dinner at my parents house tomorrow night around 8. Then Sunday we'll go to your apartment and start packing. We'll spend a couple nights there so we can get more done, sound good?" Patrick asks as he twirls some of your hair in his fingers. 

"Sounds fantastic babe."

You both get up and get dressed. He packs some clothes and and grabs a handful of condoms "We're gonna need them." he says with a smirk. He grabs his tooth brush, and about a half an hour later he's ready to go. He opens the car door for you, "Always the gentleman" you say before you get in. He grabs your shoulder and pulls you out, he kisses you hard. When he pulls away he grabs your face in his hands, "i love you." You smile, "i love you" you reply, and put your hands on each side of his head and pull him in for another kiss. He smiles while your lips are still connected. 

You get to your apartment, and you open the door allowing you both in. It looks odd to you, you haven't been here in so long. You go into your room, and motion for him to follow, "what could I help do?" He asks smiling. 

"If you want, you can maybe help me get some of my clothes from the dresser and just pile them, we'll have to get boxes soon." You say, you pick up a picture frame, the picture that fills is of you and your best friend. 

He smiles wide, and comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Aww, baby, you feel cold." He says. He pulls you in closer, you toss the frame and picture back onto the end table and turn your body so you are now facing him. "I'm warm now." You say, smiling. He presses his nose against yours and moves it back and forth. "You're so cute" you say, giggling. "Not as cute as you." He replies. He kisses you, and while doing so, bites your bottom lip, you gasp. He giggles. You move your hands from his belly to his ass, where you grasp it. He jerks a little while he gasps. You both giggle. He pulls back, and goes towards the dresser, as he takes out each article of clothing he folds it and lays it onto the bed. "So perfect" you think. While you're doing that I'm gonna gather up a few photo an music albums. He turns his head, smiling, "okay!" 

You walk into the living room, there's a stand by your television that has pictures in frames and photo albums. You begin to take out the pictures when he comes in the room. You hear him clear his throat. "Uhh, babe." You turn around, quickly. He is holding a lace pair of panties and a nightgown that was also revealing. "Oh dear lord." You think. "Wh- why haven't i seen you in this yet." He laughs, you stand up. You lean into him, and whisper, "tonight you can" his face is red. And you lean back and wink before going back to collect the pictures.