Part Fifteen

You're no longer laying on the guest bed. You're in his room and your hands are tied to the bed board. You look down at yourself and you only have on the lace thong.  You hear footsteps so you look up and there he is across the room, standing there admiring you. He smiles.he comes on to the bed, straddling your thighs. He leans down to kiss you, while adding some tongue he tries to distract you as he is sliding the thong off. He's trying hard not to break the kiss. He can only pull it down to the middle of your. Leg. He then uses his foot to push it all the way off. He is now fully laying on you. He bites at your lip and you gasp. He gives a sinister grin and you see his eyes change to a bright blue. He's hungry. He attacks your collar bone with sucks and kisses. You breathe hard and he works his hand softly down your body, stopping at your opening. He puts two fingers inside of you and works up a fast rhythm. You gasp "PATRICK." You moan. He pulls his head down to meet his fingers, and adds his tongue into the action. You arch your back and moan again. His tongue inside of you, tasting you, collaborating with the motions of his fingers. He hits your spot repeatedly. You moan his name again as your eyes roll back. You grasp the ropes you're tied to. And you scream fuck. Then jump up. 

You blink rapidly, you're now in the guest bedroom, wrapped within Patricks arms. He's staring at you grinning. "I guess i was doing something good? Huh?" He asks. 

You playfully slap his bare chest. 

That dream was so realistic. And so real. Your body still feels a little weak from the orgasm you just had. When you woke up, Patrick's hand was still slowly rubbing you. He had obviously helped you come when he noticed what was going on. 

"Thank you," you kiss him and nuzzle his chest, inhaling his smell. He pulls you close, holding you tight until you both fall asleep again.