Part Twelve

The two of you immediately get to work unloading boxes. 

You don't unpack anything quite yet, just put the boxes in the room they belong in. You decide to start unpacking some of your clothes. Patrick has an extra dresser that he wasn't using, so you start to put your things away. You get to the box with all of your underwear. 

Patrick is sitting on the floor, helping you fold clothes. He pulls out a thong and gives you a sexy smile. 

"Wear this for me tonight?" He asks, digging for the matching bra. 

"I'll think about it," you smirk at him. 

Once all of your clothes are neatly folded and in the drawers, you look at the clock and it's 7:15. 

"Do you really want to go to my parents’ house tonight? Or should I call and reschedule?" You ask him. 

"We can go tonight. We need to tell them about the engagement. And... Um... The baby." He looks down at the floor. 

You crawl over and sit in his lap. "Hey, look at me," you pull his chin up. "I know you want my dad to like you, and I do too. But I don't care if he does or not. I love you Patrick Martin Stumph. Nothing will change that. Ever. We are getting married, and we're having a baby. Whether he likes it or not." He smiles and kisses you. "Come on; let's take a quick shower and go." He says, picking you up, and grabbing the thong and bra, and heading towards the bathroom. 

He shuts the water off, and you both hop out, he gives you a towel and grabs one for himself, you both hold them in front of each other. You smile, unfold yours, and dry off his shoulders, then you proceed to dry the rest of him off, when you go down to do his legs your hair brushes his cock, "fuck" he gasps. He pulls you up and dries you off next, then grabs you and pulls you into him. He brushes the water drops from your face, takes you by your chin and brings your lips to meet his. You can feel his erection on your thigh. You move your hand down to stroke his cock firmly. You begin to pump fast and hard, still attached to his lips. You do this a few more times before he gasps and then yells your name right before coming. He looks down and smiles before attacking your face with kisses. He gets cleaned up then you both dress. 

You call your mom and tell her you'll be leaving soon, she sounded happy to hear it. Rather than the red dress, you wear navy blue skinny jeans, a tank top that has a sketch of a Polaroid camera on it, and your black high tops. Your hair rather than being curled to perfection is straight with natural curved ends. He thinks you couldn't look more beautiful. Today, Patrick is wearing black jeans and a shirt that is blue and has a white picture of a boat, beneath it says LELAND. He doesn't wear a fedora today. Which is perfectly fine to you because his hair is so beautiful. He takes your hand and walks out the door. The way there your hand is held tight, and while waiting at the door, he squeezes it tighter. "Baby," you walk in front of him, between him and the door. You look up to him and continue. "Everything will be alright. Okay? There's nothing to worry about, okay?" He nods, still nervous. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. 

Your father opens the door and catches the scene. He clears his throat and you turn around. Patrick's bright red.