Prolouge

Hi there! This is a Warped Tour story. I will be doing short POVs from at least one person from each band and introducing the fictional bands. Thank you for reading :) -Sarah

Jenna McDougall's POV-

I can't believe I'm going on another year of Warped Tour.

I'm literally flipping out. "Camm, I thought you packed my socks!"

"I did!" he said, packing his things. "I put them with your.....you know."

I sighed of relief when I saw them. "Phew."

"Relax." he said. "It's going to be fun."

"Fun? Yes I know this is normally fun but in case you haven't seen it yet I have to tell the world that I was kicked out of the band?!"

"Sh.." he said. "They didn't kick you out."

"Oh yes, they said we're letting you go. It seems to me that's our choice!"

I heard a honk outside. I groaned as I closed my suticase. I sighed.

"I'm sorry Camm, I'm just irritated. Forgive me?"

"I always do." he said, hugging me. "It'll be fun. I promise."

He grabbed our bags. Always a gentleman. We went out to the bus and him and Whakio put them on. "Hey." I heard someone say.

"Matt!" I said, hugging him.

"I missed you!" he said.

"I missed you!" I said. "Where's Jake?"

"Present!" I heard someone say. I hugged Jake.

"What about a hug for Whakiao?" Whakiao asked.

"Of course, Whakiao. You'll always be my brother."

"Hey!" the other boys said.

"Alright, everyone on the bus!" our manager, Robert called. We got on and he called our names offthe list. Warped Tour here we come!

"So what are you planning on doing when you get home?" Matt asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe go back to school."

"Cool." he said.

My phone buzzed. It was mum. I'll admit, I missed home. But I wouldn't be back there until September.

Jess Bowen's POV-

"Do you have everything?" Caroline asked me.

"Yes, for the thousandth time!" I laughed, putting my bags by the door.

"I'm sorry. I just want you to be safe."

"I know, and I appreciate that. But you don't have to think about that." I said, hugging her.

"Just don't fall in love okay?" she asked.

"I couldn't fall in love with anyone except for you." I whispered. Pippin walked up and sniffed me.

"Same for you, Pippin." I said, picking him up and giving him a kiss.

"What about me?" Caroline asked.

I gave her a kiss too. "I'll see you guys in September." I said, putting Pippin down.

"Yeah, we'll see you then." she sighed.

"It's alright." I said. I hugged her and gave her a kiss. "I love you guys!"

"We love you." she said.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

I've never fell in love while being away from Caroline. So I didn't think it would happen this year.

*fictional bands*

Take Six (about them)

Take Six was formed in mid 2012 when best friends, lead singer Sarah and drummer Austin decided to form a band. Guitarist Alex and bassist Ivan joined, and soon keyboard/piano Matt joined. The last member to join was guitarist Matthew. The band released their single in late 2012 along with an EP of six previously unreleased songs. Two music videos had been made when Pete Wentz contacted the band and wanted to sign them, and got them on Warped Tour. The band has released their album In The Sky in early 2013.

Sarah's POV-

"I cannot believe we're going on Warped Tour with our favorite bands!" I said. "Do you realize we're playing right next to Tonight Alive?!"

"Pete said it'd give the people who like Tonight Alive a chance to like another band like them. Are we like them?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, I'd say so." Matt said. "We have a girl lead singer."

"But we all sing sometimes."

"I'm just happy we're playing there." Alex said, packing his stuff.

"Um....what do I do with this?" Matt asked, picking up a bra.

"Nothing." I said. He dropped it. The guys laughed.

"It's really cool being able to live our dreams." Austin said.

He was right. It was really cool. :)

Anthony's POV-

"Coming!" I yelled to the guys. Hello, dreams!

Jordan's POV-

"Bye, Backpack." I said, petting him. "See you when I accomplished my dreams."

Brian's POV-

"Dude, we're Warped Tour legends!" I said. This was right. We had accomplished our dreams.

Christofer's POV-

Yet another year of Warped Tour.

Zach's POV-

A new adventure everyday! :)

A summer of adventures.