Chapter 22- Together (Part 1)

Hi guys!

I'd like to say rest in peace, Kelsey. She was 13 years old and passed away of cancer on August 12th. I know Lane welcomed you since you were a follower of his journey, and I know you're in Heaven but you were far too young and you loved life. Rest in peace <3

So how are you guys liking this story? There's going to be a lot of romance for the remainder of Warped Tour. But what's going to happen after?

Also, I always do Jenna's POV first so I'm going to do Jess's POV but I'm incuding Jenna in it. Jess is going to be watching an interview from Jenna so that's what I mean :)

Hope you guys are doing well :) -Sarah

 Jess's POV-

"Ugh, that girlfriend of yours posted a link to an interview she did. When are you going to break up with her anyway?" Caroline asked as we sat on the bus. I opened my laptop and went to Jenna's twitter.

I clicked the link. "Soon." I said as the video loaded. Okay, this wasn't me. It wasn't. I'd never hurt Jenna like that and I know she's probably sad about me hanging out with Caroline. But Caroline.....she got me into drugs. And I think that's what's causing me to be a different person.

Interviewer: So Jenna, how's Warped Tour been for you so far?

Jenna: It's been good. I really like it. My best friend has had lots of health problems, so that's not fun but we're getting through it together.

Interviewer: Right, Sarah from Take Six. What's your relationship like with her?

Jenna: She's my best friend. I protect her, she protects me. She risked her life to protect me by talking when she was on a two month vocal rest.

Interviewer: There's rumors going around that you and Jess have broken up. Can you clear that up?

Jenna: You know, I like Jess as a person and she's a nice girl. She's very talented and we've had our fights but I hope we remain good friends.

Good friends? So she's basically breaking up with me over an interview.

I looked at the interviewer's name. MeganSpeaks. She always interviews Warped Tour bands.

"She's breaking up with you over an interview." Caroline said. "You should just call her and break up with her."

"No, that's rude."

"Text her!"

I pulled out my phone and typed a text to Jenna.

That's how you break up with me? Well good because I was planning on breaking up with you, anyway. So don't bother come crying to me because I'm with Caroline. -Jess

Caroline looked at her phone. "People are saying she has a new girlfriend. Click play."

Interviewer: So do you think you'll find love again soon?

Jenna: I don't date right away after a breakup but I think I've already found love. Well, not love but I think it's safe to say I have a girlfriend at the moment. It's not official yet but yes I do have a girlfriend at the moment.

What?!

Jenna's POV-

I laughed. "Tay, you are so funny!"

Tay and I were hanging out on the bus the next day, watching a movie. She kept making comments in funny accents and being dramatic.

My phone buzzed. "Why are people saying that there's a video of Jess breaking up with me?"