Chapter 5- Clicked

Jenna's POV-

That day off, something clicked.

Jess said she was going to break up with Caroline. And I looked into her eyes, and something clicked.

I'm pretty sure Sarah saw it because she started blushing like an idiot.

Jess went back to The Summer Set bus, and Sarah came with me to the Tonight Alive bus.

"Hey, aren't you going to walk her back?" she asked.

"No....why?" I asked.

"Because something might happen."

"It's our day off. No one's here."

"You never know." she said.

"You're right." I said. "I'll meet you back at your bus, okay?"

"Okay." she said. I had the scooter thankfully so I rode it to the direction The Summer Set bus was.

"Hey Jess!" I called.

"Hey Jenna." she said. "Weren't you and Sarah going back to the bus?"

"Yeah, but Sarah said I should walk you back."

She laughed. "Sounds like her." she said as we were walking.

"So how are you going to break up with Caroline?" I asked.

"She's coming in a couple of days. I'll probably do it then."

"I'm really sorry."

"No, it's okay. You helped me realize I should."

"Thank you." I said. "And hey, if you need a shoulder to cry on after--I've got your back."

"Thank you." she said as we got to the bus. "See you later."

"See you later." I said. "Wait." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I hope it goes well." I said after hesitiating.

"Thank you." she said. She went on the bus and closed the door.

Jess's POV-

There was a connection between Jenna and I. I saw it.

And she came back to walk me back to the bus. Is there something going on?

Right after she dropped me off, there was a knock on the door about two minutes. I opened it and it was Caroline, who practically threw herself at me. Great. Note the sarcasm.

"I thought you weren't coming for a couple of days." I said.

"I decided to see my baby early." she said. She was making this harer for me.

"Oh." I said. "Well, I have a set--"

"I'm coming to watch. I've got a surprise for you." she said. "But you have to wait until the set."

"Huh?"

"You'll see."

Sarah's POV-

"I can't believe I didn't freaking say anything!" Jenna said. She was on the bus, pacing back and forth.

"Dont be so hard on yourself. She's not single yet." I said.

She sat down and sighed. "I don't get it. I've never been into anyone. But when she said she was going to break up with her, I looked her in the eyes. I think I like her."

Alright, I was going to play match maker.

Anthony's POV-

"Hi guys! Please welcome Take Six!" I said to the crowd. Take Six was performing Brave with us.

I loved these kids a lot.

Jordan's POV-

"Hi Pete, it's Jordan. I heard from Anthony that Aciton Item, Allstar Weekend and R5 are going on tour next spring. I was just wondering if there was any chance we could go on tour in the fall after Warped. I'd like to tour with them." I said, leaving a message on Pete's phone. It seemed as if every band wanted to tour with Take Six. Since I was on the same record label as them, I was able to be allowed officially.

Take Six was going to the studio after Warped to record their second album. Then, they were going on a radio tour until spring. And then they were going on tour with Action Item, Allstar Weekend, and R5.

And probably going back to Warped.

Besides me, The Summer Set wanted to tour with them. I'm pretty sure Tonight Alive would want to tour with them.

This band's dreams were coming true.

Brian's POV-

"I need your guy's help." Caroline said at dinner the day she came. "I want to propose to Jess."

We all looked at each other. Neither of us liked Caroline. "You do?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. I told you guys I eventually would. So is it okay if I do it during your set?"

Jess wasn't here. She went to dinner with Sarah and Jenna.

I sighed. I wanted this to work out but neither of us liked Caroline. This was like asking her parents premission. "Have you talked to her parents?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have. They said yes."

How could they? So basically she could ask, but she just needed to do it during our set so the whole world could see.

"So? Can I?" she asked.

Josh was a softie, so he put his hand on tha table. "She's like a little sister. So I say yes." he said, but I could see in his eyes he didn't want to say yes because we all knew that Jess was like a sister to us and we had to approve of who she married, and we didn't approve of Caroline. We did because Jess was happy, but we didn't like Caroline.

Stephen put his hand on Josh's. "I say yes." he said. He looked down. We all knew that even though he had a girlfriend and was happy, he had a crush on her when we were kids.

John sighed. He was thinking. This was harder for him than it was for any of us. "Yes." he said, putting his hand in.

Everyone looked at me. I held my breath. "Yes." I said.

I sighed. Was that the right choice?

Christofer's POV-

Another day of Warped Tour.

Zach's POV-

What he said haha.