Chapter 11- Never Hide The Scars

Jenna's POV-

I got onto the Take Six bus. Ivan had let me in. "Where's Sarah?" I asked.

"She's been asleep ever since she came back."

"When was that?" I asked, walking towards the bedroom.

"Around two."

It was eight. She needed to wake up. I walked into the bedroom silently, seeing her in the bed sleeping. I smiled, she did look really cute when she slept. Like in a kid, peaceful sort of way.

"Hey Sarah, you should wake up." I said, laying next to her. She opened her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Eight. You were sleepy huh?" I asked.

"Not really. I just went to take a nap because my throat was sore."

I felt her face and she was a little warm. "Maybe you should stay in bed." I said. "You're a little warm."

The guys walked in and I told them. They understood. I laid there with Sarah and closed my eyes. We talked and watched a movie and around midnight we went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and she was sleeping. I checked the time. It was twelve. Her meet and greet was soon.

"Sarah, you should wake up." I said. She opened her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Twelve." I said.

"Oh man, my meet and greet is soon.." she said, sighing.

"Do you want to stay here?"

"No, I don't want to disapoint the fans."

I felt her face. "Oh, you are not going anywhere."

"Huh?"

"You've got a fever, Sarah. You can't go out like that."

She sighed.

"I'll tell the boys and bring you some medicine for your fever. Do you want anything else?"

"Maybe some water. My throat is sore."

I got up and saw Ivan on his laptop. I sat down and he put the screen down. "How is she doing?" he asked.

"She's got a fever." I said.

"Awwh."

"Yeah. So is there any way she can not go today?"

"Of course. Our website has a program where if you were going to meet us, and you couldn't go--or any of us couldn't go, they can write an email and meet us. That way everyone can."

"That's really cool." I said.

"Thank you. I'll go tell them." he said, leaving the bus. I brought Sarah some medicine and water.

"You were going to need water to take these anyway." I laughed. She took them and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah, it's alright." I said. "Just get some rest."

My phone buzzed. I looked at it. Jess was calling me. "Jess is calling me, so I'll be right back." I said. I left the room and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, I heard Sarah couldn't come to the meet and greet today. Is she alright?"

"Yeah, she's got a fever but she's alright."

"I'll bring her something to lift her spirits. What does she like?"

"She loves gummy worms. And socks." I said.