Chapter 8- It's A Warped Tour Story

Jenna's POV-

I've got the day off today.

Jess and I decided to leave the venue and chill out. We went to the movies, then hung out on the bus and watched TV.

We were watching ABC Family when I started to get bored. "You bored?" she asked.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah." she said.

I turned off the TV and sighed.

"Can we talk about that kiss?" she asked.

"Alright." I said.

"I loved it." she said.

My phone buzzed. I sighed. "I'm sorry." I said. I read the text. "Christofer Drew told everyone about our kiss!"

"What?" she asked, looking at my phone.

"That little--"

"Jenna." she said. "It's okay."

I got up and paced around. "I'm sorry but I'm going to beat his--"

She got up and pulled me in for a hug. "Shh." she said. "You like to pace when you feel strongly about something, don't you? You're really cute when you're mad by the way." she smiled.

I sighed. "You're cute when you tell me it's okay." I said, hugging her again. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." she said. "I think we should head back to the venue."

So we went back to the venue and she went to The Summer Set bus. I went to go find Christofer Drew. I was going to tell him off.

Jess's POV-

Every time I look at Jenna, I fall in love. Her accent is the cutest thing I've ever heard. Her green eyes were beautiful.

Jenna didn't like that Christofer Drew told people about our kiss. I went right where I knew she'd be. Christofer Drew's merch tent.

"Jenna--" I started. She ignored me.

"Listen you little itch--stop telling people about our personal lives! We'll do that when we're ready!"

"Haha like I'm scared.

She pushed him but he didn't fall. He took a swing and punched her.

"Jenna!" I said. I took her hand and led her away from everyone. "What were you thinking? Are you okay?"

"I swear that little--"

"Listen to yourself! So what if people know that we kissed?"

"Are you ready for them to know?"

"We can't fix it! So yes I am and I don't mind being asked about my relationship with you."

"Your relationship with me?"

"Jenna, we've been friends for a while.....and you were there for me during a hard moment in my life. WIll you.....be my girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry." she said. "I was stupid. Yes, I will."

I hugged Jenna, and I didn't want her  to leave.

Sarah's POV-

"Oh my gosh, you're together?!"

"Yes!"

Jenna hugged me, and I felt very happy for her. I mean come on, she liked this girl--and now they were together.

But I had a lot of things to think about. My band was taking off--there was no doubt about that. But I was wondering.....is this a good thing for me?