Chapter 4- The Day Off Warped

Jenna's POV-

I have the day off!

The bands have the day off today. They're going off and doing their own thing. I decided to stay at the venue and hang out.

The guys went out with The Summer Set guys, and Jess and I hung out in The Summer Set bus. We were pretty bored but we looked out the window to see if the Take Six bus was still there.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"We should go see if Take Six is there?" she smiled. I smiled. The both of us walked to their bus and knocked on the door.

Sarah opened it, and she was wearing her pajamas. She smiled when she saw us. "Hey guys." she said. "Come on in."

We walked in to see that she was alone. "Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They went out with Allstar Weekend. I decided to stay and hang out."

Her voice sounded hoarse. "Is your voice okay?" Jess asked.

"No, I'm losing it." she sighed. "I thought I should spend the day off resting."

"We can leave." I said.

"No, it's alright. I was bored anyways."

"So were we." I said.

"Maybe you should do a vocal rest." Jess said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Are you kidding? I seriously could not do that."

We laughed.

"Seriously, I'm alright. Do you guys want to see something cool?" she asked. We nodded and sheopened a closet that had scooters in it. Like the kind where you control it, not a battery.

"Cool!" I said.

"We brought them for when we're bored or want to go around and meet fans." she said. "You guys want to use them?"

"Sure." we said. We each got a scooter and went to the concrete area and just hung out. It was nice.

Jess's POV-

Hanging out with two of the only girls on Warped Tour when you're used to being around a bunch of guys is really nice.

We all sat at The Summer Set merch tent, and just talked about casual stuff. My phone vibrated with a text, and it was from Caroline. But I didn't reply.

"Who was that?" Sarah asked.

"Caroline." I said. "My girlfriend."

"Ooooh." Jenna cooed. "Why didn't you respond?"

"She's been talking about how she can't wait until we can get married. I'm 24 years old, how am I supposed to think about marriage?"

"You have every right to that." Jenna said. "Maybe you can talk to her."

"It's no use." I said. "She's coming to visit soon so even if I wanted to I'd have to wait."

"How about when she comes you tell her? I'm sure she'll understand."

I sighed. "She probably won't, but thank you."

She pulled her chair closer to mine. "Pretend I'm Caroline."

"What?" I asked.

"Pretend I'm Caroline." she said.

"Oh, I see what you're doing." Sarah said.

"Okay." I said. "So.....how're you?" I asked.

"Oh, honey I can't wait to get married!" Jenna said in this girly voice. Sarah started laughing.