Chapter 1- Day #1

Jenna's POV-

I'm happy. "I can't believe we're playing at Warped Tour again!" i said. But I couldn't help but think.....this is my last Warped Tour ever.

"Look, it's The Summer Set bus!" Camm said. We loved them. Always hung out. We headed over to their bus and Whakiao knocked at the door.

After a couple of seconds, they didn't answer.

"I suppose they aren't here." Whakiao said.

The door opened and we were sprayed with silly string. We laughed and they laughed with us. They liked to prank us.

"Hi guys!" Brian said, hugging us. "Jenna, you look great."

"Ahem." Whakiao coughed.

"Right. Sorry." Brian smiled. "We were just about to see the stage we play. Want to come?" The guys said yes.

"Thank you, but I think I'm going to go clean up." I laughed.

"I'll help you." Jess said. The two of us said bye and headed on the bus to clean up. My clothes were covered in silly string. The both of us laughed as we tried to clean it off.

"Sorry about that." she said.

"Don't worry about it." I laughed.

"So how was your year?" she asked. "I mean, since the last time I saw you." 

"It's been alright." I said. "Although I got kicked out of Tonight Alive."

"What? That's stupid. They can't kick you out."

"They did." I said.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Go back home to Australia I suppose." I said. "I miss home anyways."

"I'm sorry." she said. "I think we got it."

"Thank you." I said. "And don't be. Everything happens for a reason."

She smiled. "Does that mean leaving my dog?" she asked as we walked to the longue and sat on the couch.

"Oh yeah, how is he doing?"

"Very good. Just celebrated his birthday." she said.

"And how's your girlfriend doing?"

She blushed. "Good. She doesn't want me to fall in love while we're gone."

"That's understandable." I said.

The guys walked back on the bus. "You guys have to see our stage. It's awesome!" Stephen said.

We got up and saw our stages. Sound check, meet and greet.

Then we went on. My last first time on this stage.

Jess's POV-

I loved drumming, to be honest. But I forgot how much work it was after being off tour for two months.

After our set, I went to see Tonight Alive play. Gosh, Jenna is so talented! She's got this whole singing thing down to a perfection. I'm not a singer, I'm lucky enough to be a drummer.

But I'd give anything to have vocals like that.

After their set I went backstage (one of the best things about being in a band that plays on Warped Tour) and I saw her talking to Camm. She looked like she was going on about something, and he was listening. As I got closer, she stopped talking. Camm smiled at me but walked away. He gave Jenna a look.

"Hi." she said.

"Hi. Great set." I said.

"Thank you. I saw yours, it was great as well."