Chapter 18- I'm Living My Dream

Chapter 18 already? This totally is awesome!!!!!! To celebrate, I've decided to let YOU guys be in the story! I've done this before and it's a bit more fun haha. The only thing you have to do is fill out this form so I a) know you want to be in it and b) so I can know like who you want to be related to in the story, or if you want to be someone on Warped Tour in a band and stuff like that haha. Here it is, you can comment here or send it to me, whichever :)

Name-

Age- it can be any age you want to be in the story, it doesn't have to be your real age--if you want to be older or younger, that's fine!

Do you want to be someone who goes to Warped Tour? Or in a band?-

Or, you can be a best friend of someone who visits, or a family member.-

Who do you want to be closest to in the story?

Who do you want to be enemies with i the story? (for example, the people in the Warped Tour aren't close to Christofer Drew)

Whhich bands do you want to be hanging out with? (it can be any band, not just Warped Tour bands)

Any other information?-

Favorite band and/or song?-

I think that's it! Haha, thank you for reading! :) -Sarah

Jenna's POV-

"Thank you Cinncinati, you were great!" I yelled into the micrphone and stepped off stage. I sighed. It's been a long past couple of days, I've been busier thn ever. And not to mention, I'm going with Sarah to her doctor appointment. Her doctor isn't happy that she talked, either. He's not happy--and I can tell this kid is scared.

I bumped into someone on my way back to the bus. "Oh hey." I heard someone say. It was Oliver. "You seen Sarah?"

"No but I'm taking her to the doctor." I said. "You talked to her?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah! She told me. Thanks for watching after her."

"No problem. I like that kid." he smiles. "Well, see ya later!"

He walked away and I went to the Take Six bus. I knocked on the door. The guys are always out during the day but I knew Sarah was on the bus because there's always a sign on the door saying they aren't there when no one's there. I opened the door with the spare key they gave me. "Sarah?" I asked.

"Back here!" she yelled. I went to the back bedroom and she was sitting on the bed, putting her shoes on.

"Why didn't you answer?"

"I was listening to music and couldn't hear it. Sorry about that."

"It's alright." I said, sitting next to her.

"I'm scared." she said. "I know he's not happy."

"Don't worry about it. We'll talk to him."

"What if this is serious? Like what if I die from this?"

"You're not going to die." I replied. "Trust me, I won't let that happen."

She sighed, tears falling from her eyes. "All I'm asking for is to live my dream. There's always a health issue in the way."

"You're living your dream, kiddo. You're going to be alright."

But inside I was hoping she would be alright.

Sarah's POV-

My doctor stood in front of me and Jenna. "Don't talk anymore." he said. "It's dangerous. Next time you talk, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do."

I thought about this. Was I really going to actually talk when we left?

He wrote a prescription and handed it to Jenna. We walked out of the office, our friends looking at us.

"So, what'd he say?"

"He doesn't want her to talk." Jenna said. "I'm sorry, kiddo."

"Sorry for what?" I asked. They gasped. Here we go again.

"You heard what he said."

"Yeah." I replied. "But I'm not going to not talk--I'm living out my dream. How can I not talk?" I smiled.

They all smiled and hugged me. Yeah, maybe it was dangerous. But oh well. I'm living my dream. I'm not going to let anything stop me.