Chapter 9- Two Week Anniversary

I have decided to switch out POVs, so that when something is going with someone--like Camm or anyone--then we can see their side of it also.

and some of the POVs don't have much to say haha.

Jenna's POV-

The set was awesome today, as always. But people keep asking about me and Jess from The Summer Set. I know she said she's ready to tell them, but I'm not.

I am ready.....but I'm not sure because we haven't been together for very long.

In fact, it's our two week anniversary today.

So she took me to the park and we walked around, talked. We talked about our fight last week.

I was on the bus, on the computer. We were hanging out and she was telling me about a fan she met. I got jealous.

"She sounds cooler than me." I said.

"No, no one could ever be cooler than you."

"Just go on and say it. You liked her."

"What?"

"You liked her, didn't you?" I asked.

"No!" she said. "I didn't!"

"Sure!" I said sarcastically. "Whatever." I said, closing my laptop and getting up.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing!" I said. "Not a freaking thing!"

"Jenna, something is obviously wrong!" she snapped.

"You want to know what's wrong? You're already crushing on other girls."

"I never said I crushed on her! Yes there are pretty girls but none of them are as pretty as you here! Don't you get that Jenna? Why would I kissed you if I didn't like you?"

"It doesn't matter anymore." I said, grabbing my hoodie since it was cold outside. "I'm leaving."

She grabbed my arm. I pulled away. "Don't freaking touch me." I said, slamming the door on my way out.

I went to the Take Six bus and cried my eyes out with Sarah. She's a good friend to be there for me.

There was a knock at the door. She got up and answered it. "Jenna? Jess wants to talk about this." she said.

I rolled my eyes and got up. "Thank you, Sarah." I said, hugging her. I got off the bus and closed the door behind me. I crossed my arms. "What?"

"Are you going to be mad at me all day?" she asked.

I looked away, then back at her. "Yes."

She gave me a puppy dog look. "That makes me sad."

I sighed.

"Jenna, you gotta understand that I will meet people here. I will mess up because I'm human. But you gotta understand that I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't like you."

I smiled. "I'm really sorry." I said. "I was an idiot."

"No, you were a cute idiot." she said, hugging me.

We were walking in the park when she grabbed my hand. I stopped walking and she did too. "Thank you, Jenna. These two weeks have been awesome."

"You're welcome." I said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just.....I don't know what I'm going to do after this tour. Yeah I'll go back home, but seriously....and Sarah wants to go with me. And I just feel like I don't know where to go."