Chapter 10- And Lastly, You

Jenna's POV-

On Warped Tour, I have stopped by other bands tents and met other bands. Sarah and I were walking around one day and we saw guys at a merchandise tent signing autographs.

"Hey, they're cute." I said, "Want to meet them?"

"Sure." she said. We got in the short line. When we walked up their mouths dropped.

"Hi, I'm Joey." the first one said. He had brown hair that hung in his eyes. He flipped it out of his face and smiled at us.

"Dude, that's Jenna and Sarah you idiot!" another guy said, punching him playfully. He had black hair that was a buzz cut. "I'm Caden." he said, smiling.

"Oh! Jenna and Sarah?" Joey asked. Caden laughed.

"Sorry about my friend. He's an idiot." Caden laughed. "Just kidding. I'm not mean like that."

"That's nice." Jenna smiled. "How're you guys?"

"Very nice." Joey smiled. He kept looking at Sarah, smiling. "So you guys checking out other bands?"

"No, they're buying a pet!" Caden joked. "Of course, they're checking out bands!"

We laughed. These guys were funny.

"Hi, I'm Emmett." a guy with hair similar to Joey's, just a little shorter. "It's very nice to meet you guys." he smiled.

"It's nice to meet you." Sarah said.

"It's nice to meet you. How many of you are there?" I asked.

"There's Brady, Lynden, Lane, and Landen." Caden said.

"Have you played your set yet?" I asked.

"Yes, but here's a copy of our album." he said, handing us both a copy.

"Thank you!" I said, starting uo pull out money.

"It's cool--you're on this tour." Joey said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thank you." Sarah smiled.

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

Jess's POV-

Jenna and Sarah went to go check out other bands tents. I was in the bus, bored out of my mind when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it.

"Caroline?" I asked.

Caroline was standing there with Pippin. "He wanted to see you."

"Aka you wanted to see me." I said, crossing my arms.

"Yes." she said, sighing.

"Come in." I sighed. I sat on the couch and she closed the door and put Pippin down. "Come here boy!" I smiled as he got into my lap. I loved this dog.

"Look, about what you said.....how come you're not ready?"

"Maybe it's the fact that I'm on Warped Tour and I'm 24 years old and not ready for marriage." I replied.

"Why won't you just marry me? We've been together since high school!"

"Maybe that's my problem!" I said. "Maybe I want to see other people."

"Like who?"

"Like my new girlfriend." I said. "She actually understands the things you didn't."

"Excuse me? Like I don't understand?"

"You didn't understand when I said no to your proposal."

"That's why I asked you about it!"

I sighed. "Just go, Caroline. I've moved on."