Chapter 21- Closer

Jenna's POV-

Long day at warped tour, every band is working hard! Meet and greet wasn't until later so I went to the bus. Jess was at their meet and greet. Sarah was performing at And Lastly, You's set. I was really bored.

I got on my phone, the computer, watched tv, and eventually I played video games.

After a while I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Tay standing there.

"Hey Jenna. I'm really bored." She laughed.

"Yay cause I am too!" I laughed.

"Do you want to play video games?"

She said yes so we played video games. She beat me at them twice but then I beat her at them twice.

We went to the kitchen area and ate chips and watched TV.

After a while, Tay spoke. "So you and Sarah are pretty close huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are." I replied.

"So how are you and Jess doing?"

"Okay I suppose. We're doing a lot better. But we haven't really been able to be together since WarpedTour got busy."

"That's understandable. Is she nice to you?"

"Yeah. We have our days, but were good."

Was Sarah right?

Sarah's POV- "Joey that was awesome!" I smiled as we walked off stage.

He hugged me. "No, YOU'RE awesome." He smiled.

I smiled back. He was a good friend.

"Hey, want to grab a Popsicle?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said.

We got Popsicles and sat and talked to fans on a curb. When we were alone, we talked and Joey started laughing.

"What?" I laughed.

"You've got Popsicle on your lips!" He laughed.

"Well get it off you goof!" I laughed.

He used his fingers to try to get it off. "This stuff doesn't come off!" He said. "Wait.....I got a better idea."

The next thing I knew his lips were on mine and I forgot all about the Popsicle. This was my first kiss with anyone and I was happy it was with Joey.

"It didn't come off." He said. I laughed.

"Oh well you goof." I said, and we talked like we were best friends.

Tay's POV-

"So she broke up with Caroline. I can see why you thought they were back together when Caroline posted that and you saw them kissing."

"Exactly!" Jenna said.

I'm not sure how, but we had ended up laying on the lounge floor having a deep conversation. We talked about casual stuff too really.

"So you seeing anyone?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"Awh, come on anyone would be lucky to be with you!" I blushed.

"Okay, you are super cute when you blush." She said.

That made me blush even more. "Cute enough to maybe fall in love this summer?"

"Yeah. You'll find that someone one day."

And that's when I realized it. Me, Tay Jardine--was in love with Jenna McDougall.